Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Job?

Featured Replies

Any update on this one? A few people said last week that an announcement may be coming.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt it will be that quick. It has to be posted for X number of days

Edited by RSkinner
Wrong thread

I can think of a few young guys who might be interested, IMO. Names like Bowman or Blevins who are looking for a HC start.

I can think of a few young guys who might be interested, IMO. Names like Bowman or Blevins who are looking for a HC start.

 

Both would be solid choices. Others may disagree, but I think the Walton job has a lot of potential if given a resonable amount of time to turn it around.

WHO wants this job?

 

Over 30 applicants for this job so far from what i have heard. Someone must be interested.

Over 30 applicants for this job so far from what i have heard. Someone must be interested.

 

Any names?

Over 30 applicants for this job so far from what i have heard. Someone must be interested.

 

Wonder how many are WV parents?

Would you take our coach if we threw in a dozen balls? :sssh:

I got a text last night saying that Jim Hicks at Grant Co. was getting the job. This came from a Walton parent.

Also, he said the Carr kid was coming with him.

I got a text last night saying that Jim Hicks at Grant Co. was getting the job. This came from a Walton parent.

 

Now that is funny. If the Walton parents couldn't handle Trames' tough love and in your face approach, they sure couldn't handle Hicks'. They need someone who is going to be kinder and gentler.

Just reporting what I was told. I was going to start a thread about this last night, but got distracted before I could.

I got a text last night saying that Jim Hicks at Grant Co. was getting the job. This came from a Walton parent.

 

Wow, that makes the comment to me yesterday from a Grant Co person that Hicks was going to Walton seem more valid. Interesting.

Plus I have more news involving Walton (players), but I'll wait to release that info. :popcorn:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.