Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Politician

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Politician

  1. Grant is overdue, twice in 55 years, every squirrel finds a nut every 30 years or so.
  2. Starring, you've got to be kidding, as I recall he was a roll player in the Allen Schaffer era, maybe the reason he left. I believe he was a role player at NCC also.
  3. Trust me, these are good kids but they are not D-1 players, the tuition would get paid but hopefully they will finish at Walton, as I believe they will, and with a lot of success I might add.
  4. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on your part.
  5. I might add, 30-3 against a tough schedule, great hire!!
  6. Clyde you are probably right about the money, but if you are coaching High School basketball for the money your doing it for the wrong reason, there are many other things a person can do with that time and make a lot more money.
  7. If they were such great coaches why did they leave Holy Cross and wind up at Walton, which you seem to indicate is a terrible place.
  8. Amazing, after all of this posting about Hicks and Carr leaving Grant that a few posters from Grant have gotten very silent. (Jaws, Braves1, BGC, almost funny)
  9. Even with WV short self life, other than one upset they have consistently kicked your butt, even though after your big upset your made a really good showing against Simon and Anderson.
  10. If my source is correct him not leaving last year wasn't because he didn't apply elsewhere, it was because where he applied didn't offer him the job.
  11. Glory, Funny is putting it mildly, I have had a blast posting, most of which has been in good fun and hopefully I haven't offended anyone. I've had enough, but I do want to wish each and every athlete from all schools the very best in all they do.
  12. Now you've exposed yourself on where you went to school, 8 teams in the tourney, I said they would drill 6 of them, we all know South upset them, that only leaves one unless they scrimmage their jv. Lol
  13. Why don't you change it and bash Walton or the Walton fans, my mistake You folks never bash Walton coaches, players or fans. God Bless
  14. I'm threatened they might move Grant into the 9 th region, by the way the 2nd best team in the 8th region got beat 22 tonite at Rupp, but give them credit they beat Collins who would have drilled about 6 of the teams in the 8th region tourney. Just saying
  15. And again you miss my point also, who cares who lets roll is, who cares who you are, I mean its not like their having a showdown at the O K Corral. LOL
  16. I agree with you on some points and I do think that Carr and McNeil will play at some level in college, they both seem to be very competitive.
  17. I hate to bust your bubble but I've never even heard of you and who cares who you are anyway, this site is nothing more than people's opinion, and you seem to struggle with anyone who sees things differently than you do. lol
  18. I hate to beat a dead horse but I seen tapes of Carr, McNeil, and Moeves in live games and it appears their best attribute is scoring the ball and on this years allstar squad none of the three would be anywhere close to the top 3 options on offense and I really believe all 3 would really struggle on defense, especially Moeves.
  19. I assume you would agree then that if you average 18 to 20 pts. A game, but you are just average on defense then you are not an overall solid player.
  20. I've heard that about his practices, even from previous schools where there was other major issues that they had to deal with. Would venture to say he patterns his practices after uncle Billy at Scott Co.
  21. Agree, much like McNeil at Cooper, his stats were down this year but he scored off movement without the ball in his hands all the time, making other players better around him.he wasn't selfish at WV that's just how they allowed him to play.
  22. Watched him coach several times the last 2years, I just don't think he is the type WV will be looking for, but who knows.
  23. Is there any truth about Anglin quitting the team last year late in the year because of the way he was being treated, if he did quit seems odd that Hicks would let him come back this year if he quit for no reason. People say he was one of the hardest working kids on the floor, but got harsh treatment for the same mistakes that were overlooked if made by one other player. Hmm.
  24. Saw a couple tapes and one video, no one on that team was close to Anglin as a defender, he disrupted Simons guards and without him against Oldam they might have got beat 25.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.