Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highland Heights man shot and killed by his girlfriend

Featured Replies

There is a story in today's Enquirer about the aforementioned juror.

  • Replies 183
  • Views 48.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What an embarrassment to the Campbell County Court System.

 

The only reason this was caught is because Deanna Dennison is working her appeal and she represented the juror in his felony case. What are the odds?

The only reason this was caught is because Deanna Dennison is working her appeal and she represented the juror in his felony case. What are the odds?

 

Deanna always was sneaky good.

I don't understand why everyone is ignoring his clearly violent behavior.

  • Author
I don't understand why everyone is ignoring his clearly violent behavior.

 

Edit.

I don't understand why everyone is ignoring his clearly violent behavior.

 

The only people who have said he was violent was Miss Huber and her mom. I just don't find them credible.

I don't understand why everyone is ignoring his clearly violent behavior.

 

Was it violent behavior, or was it speaking about violent things? There is an incredibly distinct difference in the two.

The only people who have said he was violent was Miss Huber and her mom. I just don't find them credible.

 

No, see my posts above. Normal calm people don't speak/type/act that way.

Was it violent behavior, or was it speaking about violent things? There is an incredibly distinct difference in the two.

 

There is some rage there man. I know he's your friend and I'm sorry for that. But people don't talk like that. I give you, talking and doing are totally different. But rage is rage and it can come out in a lot of different ways.

 

My only point is, you don't know definitively that he would never have acted violently towards her just because you never saw that side of him. And through those posts you have to admit there was some rage/anger issues present.

No, see my posts above. Normal calm people don't speak/type/act that way.

 

Where are the angry posts about her? I only see posts about fighting with his partner and those just sound like someone who was extremely mad at a co-worker. Did he ever act upon any of those angry posts? Did his law partner fear for his life?

There is some rage there man. I know he's your friend and I'm sorry for that. But people don't talk like that. I give you, talking and doing are totally different. But rage is rage and it can come out in a lot of different ways.

 

My only point is, you don't know definitively that he would never have acted violently towards her just because you never saw that side of him. And through those posts you have to admit there was some rage/anger issues present.

 

I don't want to mis-represent anything...I grew up with Ryan and he was definitely a friend of mine as a kid, but we didn't keep up with one another as adults. We'd say hello and catch up for a minute if we ran into one another, but we weren't hanging out with one another or anything close to that.

 

And no...I wouldn't admit that those posts clearly demonstrate any unreasonable amount of rage. He was having a messy break up with a business partner, and in the process was looking at the potential of losing tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars in future profits for his personal business practice. If someone took tens of thousands out of your pocket, I would have no concerns whatsoever for the future of your loved ones if I read a post from you like that here on BGP.

I think that suggesting those posts mean someone is violent is quite a stretch. I've seen many a "good christian's" say much worse and with the person they're upset with in the same room. The truth of it is some people don't have a good filter when it comes to flying off the handle when they're upset. Some folks don't have good filters when it comes to posting on social media(we see examples of this daily). Not too mention that alcohol use can some times lead to people "venting" on social media, it's about as bad as picking up the phone to call that old girlfriend after a few drinks. Nothing in those posts has me convinced that he was violent. He could have been, but nothing in those posts makes me think he was anything other than angry and that he felt very betrayed.

I don't want to mis-represent anything...I grew up with Ryan and he was definitely a friend of mine as a kid, but we didn't keep up with one another as adults. We'd say hello and catch up for a minute if we ran into one another, but we weren't hanging out with one another or anything close to that.

 

And no...I wouldn't admit that those posts clearly demonstrate any unreasonable amount of rage. He was having a messy break up with a business partner, and in the process was looking at the potential of losing tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars in future profits for his personal business practice. If someone took tens of thousands out of your pocket, I would have no concerns whatsoever for the future of your loved ones if I read a post from you like that here on BGP.

I respectfully disagree. I've had bad business deals happen to me. I've had people do some pretty bad stuff to me. Never once would I ever talk like that about someone, either to myself or especially not on social media. I don't think it's a stretch at all.

 

A stretch would be to say that b/c of those posts I think he definitely was acting violently towards his GF and she was acting in self defense and killed him. I'm not saying that. But as a juror, that would 100% put at least a shred of reasonable doubt in my mind. For that I would probably not have convicted of murder. But whatever the next step down is, definitely.

I respectfully disagree. I've had bad business deals happen to me. I've had people do some pretty bad stuff to me. Never once would I ever talk like that about someone, either to myself or especially not on social media. I don't think it's a stretch at all.

 

A stretch would be to say that b/c of those posts I think he definitely was acting violently towards his GF and she was acting in self defense and killed him. I'm not saying that. But as a juror, that would 100% put at least a shred of reasonable doubt in my mind. For that I would probably not have convicted of murder. But whatever the next step down is, definitely.

 

So do we have anger and rage issues here on BGP?

 

A damn shame. Way too close to home and he looks like a young fella. 31 and just graduated from the academy. I hope they find the bastard and kill him. Straight up.

 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!!!

 

This piece of :poop: doesn't deserve jail time. This predator needs to be ELIMINATED from the face of the planet. Public hanging, that's what this guy needs but I wouldn't hang him from his neck first. That would be second in my "process".

 

I really wish people who do these things to kids would be executed in the most inhumane and painful death available.

 

They don't deserve the relief of death...just the torture.

 

And daily.

 

By accordingly I assume you mean days of torturing prior to a bullet to the head?
So do we have anger and rage issues here on BGP?

So you're comparing reactions to a pedophile to a bad business deal? Come on...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.