Highland Heights man shot and killed by his girlfriend

Qryche11

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it violent behavior, or was it speaking about violent things? There is an incredibly distinct difference in the two.

There is some rage there man. I know he's your friend and I'm sorry for that. But people don't talk like that. I give you, talking and doing are totally different. But rage is rage and it can come out in a lot of different ways.

My only point is, you don't know definitively that he would never have acted violently towards her just because you never saw that side of him. And through those posts you have to admit there was some rage/anger issues present.

No, see my posts above. Normal calm people don't speak/type/act that way.

Where are the angry posts about her? I only see posts about fighting with his partner and those just sound like someone who was extremely mad at a co-worker. Did he ever act upon any of those angry posts? Did his law partner fear for his life?

There is some rage there man. I know he's your friend and I'm sorry for that. But people don't talk like that. I give you, talking and doing are totally different. But rage is rage and it can come out in a lot of different ways.

My only point is, you don't know definitively that he would never have acted violently towards her just because you never saw that side of him. And through those posts you have to admit there was some rage/anger issues present.

I don't want to mis-represent anything...I grew up with Ryan and he was definitely a friend of mine as a kid, but we didn't keep up with one another as adults. We'd say hello and catch up for a minute if we ran into one another, but we weren't hanging out with one another or anything close to that.

And no...I wouldn't admit that those posts clearly demonstrate any unreasonable amount of rage. He was having a messy break up with a business partner, and in the process was looking at the potential of losing tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars in future profits for his personal business practice. If someone took tens of thousands out of your pocket, I would have no concerns whatsoever for the future of your loved ones if I read a post from you like that here on BGP.

I think that suggesting those posts mean someone is violent is quite a stretch. I've seen many a "good christian's" say much worse and with the person they're upset with in the same room. The truth of it is some people don't have a good filter when it comes to flying off the handle when they're upset. Some folks don't have good filters when it comes to posting on social media(we see examples of this daily). Not too mention that alcohol use can some times lead to people "venting" on social media, it's about as bad as picking up the phone to call that old girlfriend after a few drinks. Nothing in those posts has me convinced that he was violent. He could have been, but nothing in those posts makes me think he was anything other than angry and that he felt very betrayed.

I don't want to mis-represent anything...I grew up with Ryan and he was definitely a friend of mine as a kid, but we didn't keep up with one another as adults. We'd say hello and catch up for a minute if we ran into one another, but we weren't hanging out with one another or anything close to that.

And no...I wouldn't admit that those posts clearly demonstrate any unreasonable amount of rage. He was having a messy break up with a business partner, and in the process was looking at the potential of losing tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars in future profits for his personal business practice. If someone took tens of thousands out of your pocket, I would have no concerns whatsoever for the future of your loved ones if I read a post from you like that here on BGP.

I respectfully disagree. I've had bad business deals happen to me. I've had people do some pretty bad stuff to me. Never once would I ever talk like that about someone, either to myself or especially not on social media. I don't think it's a stretch at all.

A stretch would be to say that b/c of those posts I think he definitely was acting violently towards his GF and she was acting in self defense and killed him. I'm not saying that. But as a juror, that would 100% put at least a shred of reasonable doubt in my mind. For that I would probably not have convicted of murder. But whatever the next step down is, definitely.

I respectfully disagree. I've had bad business deals happen to me. I've had people do some pretty bad stuff to me. Never once would I ever talk like that about someone, either to myself or especially not on social media. I don't think it's a stretch at all.

A stretch would be to say that b/c of those posts I think he definitely was acting violently towards his GF and she was acting in self defense and killed him. I'm not saying that. But as a juror, that would 100% put at least a shred of reasonable doubt in my mind. For that I would probably not have convicted of murder. But whatever the next step down is, definitely.

So do we have anger and rage issues here on BGP?

A damn shame. Way too close to home and he looks like a young fella. 31 and just graduated from the academy. I hope they find the bastard and kill him. Straight up.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!!!

This piece of :poop: doesn't deserve jail time. This predator needs to be ELIMINATED from the face of the planet. Public hanging, that's what this guy needs but I wouldn't hang him from his neck first. That would be second in my "process".

I really wish people who do these things to kids would be executed in the most inhumane and painful death available.

They don't deserve the relief of death...just the torture.

And daily.

By accordingly I assume you mean days of torturing prior to a bullet to the head?