Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highland Heights man shot and killed by his girlfriend

Featured Replies

So do we have anger and rage issues here on BGP?

 

I have a bad temper that causes irrational behavior but it would never lead to anything violent. Just a lot of yelling, posturing, a whole bunch of cuss words and some very antagonizing behavior.

 

Eloquently stated of course. :D

  • Replies 183
  • Views 48.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're comparing reactions to a pedophile to a bad business deal? Come on...

 

It may not be the absolute best of comparisons, but still...they're just people saying things. None of those people (to the best of my knowledge) were personally affected by the pedophile, yet they're calling for some pretty brutal things. Comparatively, Ryan was very directly affected by his business partnership falling apart.

 

Truth be told, I wouldn't personally say any of the things that any of those people said...but at the same time, I don't take any as much evidence towards them being inclined in any way shape or form towards physically abusing anyone.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

The only reason this was caught is because Deanna Dennison is working her appeal and she represented the juror in his felony case. What are the odds?

 

This is obviously in a different part of the state so I'm not familiar with the attorneys and such in that area, but was she involved in the original trial? If she was, it just seems shady to keep that info to herself.

This is obviously in a different part of the state so I'm not familiar with the attorneys and such in that area, but was she involved in the original trial? If she was, it just seems shady to keep that info to herself.

 

Agreed. And the felony was failure to pay child support. The guy never spent a day in jail for it. He said he never realized it was a felony.

 

From all I have read on this case, I don't see how anyone could question this verdict or support Hubers in any way.

It may not be the absolute best of comparisons, but still...they're just people saying things. None of those people (to the best of my knowledge) were personally affected by the pedophile, yet they're calling for some pretty brutal things. Comparatively, Ryan was very directly affected by his business partnership falling apart.

 

Truth be told, I wouldn't personally say any of the things that any of those people said...but at the same time, I don't take any as much evidence towards them being inclined in any way shape or form towards physically abusing anyone.

 

How do you know some BGP folks have never been affected by a pedophile?

So do we have anger and rage issues here on BGP?

 

Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!!!

 

This piece of doesn't deserve jail time. This predator needs to be ELIMINATED from the face of the planet. Public hanging, that's what this guy needs but I wouldn't hang him from his neck first. That would be second in my "process".

 

Have an issue with my post from a while ago? Oh, and I'll stand behind what I posted....again.

Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!!!

 

This piece of doesn't deserve jail time. This predator needs to be ELIMINATED from the face of the planet. Public hanging, that's what this guy needs but I wouldn't hang him from his neck first. That would be second in my "process".

 

Have an issue with my post from a while ago? Oh, and I'll stand behind what I posted....again.

 

I wasn't saying I took issue with your post, OlDog. I was just using it as an example (along with the others) to say that saying things like that doesn't necessarily implicate or beget a violent person.

 

You're good, my man. And no offense intended whatsoever.

I have a bad temper that causes irrational behavior but it would never lead to anything violent. Just a lot of yelling, posturing, a whole bunch of cuss words and some very antagonizing behavior.

 

Eloquently stated of course. :D

 

The people I know on Facebook who have posted very nasty things seem to get it our of their systems by doing so. Don't know of anyone who's said similar things and then acted violent. Huge difference between online rage and actually acting out. Not saying it doesn't happen, just that I would have to hear of actual violent actions attributed to the deceased.

So do we have anger and rage issues here on BGP?

 

Without a doubt we do.

I wasn't saying I took issue with your post, OlDog. I was just using it as an example (along with the others) to say that saying things like that doesn't necessarily implicate or beget a violent person.

 

You're good, my man. And no offense intended whatsoever.

 

Well, I'll admit I was a little confused as to what was going on. Now, regarding my post about the pedophile, I admit if I saw/caught someone doing something like that to a kid, I could become violent against that perpetrator, no question.

Without a doubt we do.

 

I am sooo glad there are folks around that point out all our flaws. I mean how would we ever know what perfection was.

 

That's why being near perfect as I am helps me understand those who are. :rolleyes:

This is obviously in a different part of the state so I'm not familiar with the attorneys and such in that area, but was she involved in the original trial? If she was, it just seems shady to keep that info to herself.

 

The attorney that was able to identify the juror's prior felony was Deanna Dennison. I do not believe Ms. Dennison represented Hubers at trial.

I am sooo glad there are folks around that point out all our flaws. I mean how would we ever know what perfection was.

 

That's why being near perfect as I am helps me understand those who are. :rolleyes:

 

If you don't think there are people on BGP who have a whole bunch of anger and rage, you clearly haven't read much in the political or controversial issues forums.

So you're comparing reactions to a pedophile to a bad business deal? Come on...

 

Depending on how much you put into that deal, I could see blind rage. If I saw my old partner in Mexico, it wouldn't be cordial. That being said, as an attorney, you can't put stuff like that out there on social media. That is Eric Deters type behavior, and probably way beyond that b/c I've never seen him talk about physically injuring someone.

After a hearing in June postponed any further motions to August, Shayna Hubers will be back in the Campbell County courthouse in about an hour for a hearing about a new trial after if was discovered that one of the jurors in her original murder conviction case was a convicted felon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.