Obama's Big Bird Ad

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am totally on board with Mitt's idea. Sesame Street rakes in millions of dollars each year. Let them fund public acess television if they want it to continue. Gone are the days when we had 3 stations and needed PBS to be funded 100% by the government so that people had access. For that matter, it wouldn't bother me if Sesame Street went straight to YouTube instead of being on PBS. I wonder how many people on welfare have cable or satellite? Or the Internet?

BTW - I love Sesame Street; nothing against them except they bought into that politically correct BS. Cookie Monster can't have his cookies!? At least Bert and Ernie are still living together.

"This Ad was brought to you by the letter U, which stands for uninformed." As in the uninformed public that can be swayed by such non-sense.

"If you can't run on your record you have to run on rhetoric"

Which is exactly what the Dems said about Romney after the debate last week.

I'll be glad when it is Thanksgiving. Then we can properly focus on football and basketball.

I thought it was juvenile. Seriously? A presidential race and this is what we get? I guess it's true that we get the government we deserve...

Yes. My sophomoric and juvenile sense of humor laughed at the commercial. I also laughed at the skit on Key and Peele last week of the two black dudes who showed up to a Civil War reenactment to play the slaves.

Look at the two dudes running. Lesser of the two evils is a common phrase these days. Of course we get the government we deserve.