Pat Robertson Blames FormerKyWrestler and His "Ilk" For Shooting

Pat Robertson Blames Atheists And Those Who Hate God For Wisconsin Temple Shooting

On the morning after the tragedy in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, The 700 Club's Pat Robertson placed the blame for the shooting at the Sikh Temple on atheists and those who "hate God."

"...people who are atheists, they hate God, they hate the expression of God, and they are angry at the world, angry with themselves, angry with society and they take it out on innocent people who are worshipping God..."

Before anyone gets wadded up FKW has stated publicly that he is an atheist plus I know he has thick skin.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Robertson Blames Atheists And Those Who Hate God For Wisconsin Temple Shooting

On the morning after the tragedy in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, The 700 Club's Pat Robertson placed the blame for the shooting at the Sikh Temple on atheists and those who "hate God."

"...people who are atheists, they hate God, they hate the expression of God, and they are angry at the world, angry with themselves, angry with society and they take it out on innocent people who are worshipping God..."

Before anyone gets wadded up FKW has stated publicly that he is an atheist plus I know he has thick skin.

Sometimes I think Pat Robertson has been hit with 700 clubs.

Hard to believe this guy was once a fairly serious contender for POTUS.

Thankfully he doesn't speak for all Christians.

Wait, I thought he did, much the same way that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton speak for all black people ... :idunno:

^ Serious question/topic, and probably one for a separate thread in the religion forum.

I often wonder how people balance televangelists and their mission(s) with local churches and their mission(s). Do I give to the folks on TV who are sending my money all over the place? Do I strictly give locally? Should I try for some type of balance?

Probably not making a lot of sense at this hour; maybe someone can start another thread on the topic.

I'm not sure how others do it, but we do the vast majority of our giving via our local church. I trust our leaders' oversight of the funds & a portion of it goes to other missions/missionaries within the states & worldwide. We have never given a dime to a TV evangelist & it's doubtful we ever will.

The non-church giving we do is through reputable organizations that have minimal administrative costs. Most of that giving is going to underprivileged children in third world countries.

^ Serious question/topic, and probably one for a separate thread in the religion forum.

I often wonder how people balance televangelists and their mission(s) with local churches and their mission(s). Do I give to the folks on TV who are sending my money all over the place? Do I strictly give locally? Should I try for some type of balance?

Probably not making a lot of sense at this hour; maybe someone can start another thread on the topic.

I think anybody who gives dollar one to any of those clowns deserves to see that dollar go up in flames in hell. Televangelists are scumbags. Billy Freakin' Graham included.