9th Region 2012-2013

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have four of the five starters .They have Aaron Morgan , A.J. Collins , Drew Shelton , Louis Maniacci . Then you add in McNeil .

They will give NCC a run for their money if they meet.

Size is comparable and the big Hathorn kid coming off the bench as well. He has a nice game for a soph.

Thanks, I would have guessed Holmes. They would probably be my preseason #1 followed by Cooper and NCC. It will be a fun game this year to see the quickness of Holmes against the size of NCC.

I honestly dont think Holmes will be able to hang with bigger teams. Quickness aside if you can defend their shooters and zone them you should be able to control the game and even though it may not be a high scoring pretty game you should be able to win.

I honestly dont think Holmes will be able to hang with bigger teams. Quickness aside if you can defend their shooters and zone them you should be able to control the game and even though it may not be a high scoring pretty game you should be able to win.

Holmes will do a lot more pressing and trapping in the half court this year than last year, from what I've heard. They want to run and put a lot of pressure on the opposition at both ends.

I don't think size will be an issue. The Chames kid is around 6'4 and Hill is a legit 6'5-6'6. Englemon also is around 6'3 now.

I realize that isn't comparable to NCC but the bigger teams will have trouble defending Holmes' quickness.

Also, there may be a surprise that shows up in a Holmes uni this year. You know who I'm referring to but I won't go any further until it's done and I see him at Holmes first game.

I'd personally have it NCC, Cooper, Holmes in that order, but Holmes or Cooper winning the region wouldn't surprise me at all.

They will give NCC a run for their money if they meet.

Size is comparable and the big Hathorn kid coming off the bench as well. He has a nice game for a soph.

Hathorn will be a big asset for Jags as well as Holland and Morris. Should be fun to watch .