Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2012-2013

Featured Replies

No can do right now... Promised the kid i wouldn't say anything.

 

I will say that he would definetly have an impact if everything works out.

 

Intriguing.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Riherds has removed all seniors from last years rosters.

 

I don't remember the kid's name but I know they lost at least one senior starter. Forward. Tough kid. Shelton maybe?

"Bubby" Webster was a starter at Cooper that was a sr last year. Strong kid.

Shelton should be a sr. this year.

Does Cooper have it's starting 5 coming back?

 

They have four of the five starters .They have Aaron Morgan , A.J. Collins , Drew Shelton , Louis Maniacci . Then you add in McNeil .

They have four of the five starters .They have Aaron Morgan , A.J. Collins , Drew Shelton , Louis Maniacci . Then you add in McNeil .

Thanks. Very solid line up.

There is no relation to Scott Padgett. His family ties do in fact come from the Padgett's who attended and played for St Henry throughout the 90's (John, Rob, Mark, Mike).

They have four of the five starters .They have Aaron Morgan , A.J. Collins , Drew Shelton , Louis Maniacci . Then you add in McNeil .

 

Interesting.

They have four of the five starters .They have Aaron Morgan , A.J. Collins , Drew Shelton , Louis Maniacci . Then you add in McNeil .

 

They will give NCC a run for their money if they meet.

 

Size is comparable and the big Hathorn kid coming off the bench as well. He has a nice game for a soph.

NCC

 

Thanks, I would have guessed Holmes. They would probably be my preseason #1 followed by Cooper and NCC. It will be a fun game this year to see the quickness of Holmes against the size of NCC.

Thanks, I would have guessed Holmes. They would probably be my preseason #1 followed by Cooper and NCC. It will be a fun game this year to see the quickness of Holmes against the size of NCC.

 

I honestly dont think Holmes will be able to hang with bigger teams. Quickness aside if you can defend their shooters and zone them you should be able to control the game and even though it may not be a high scoring pretty game you should be able to win.

I honestly dont think Holmes will be able to hang with bigger teams. Quickness aside if you can defend their shooters and zone them you should be able to control the game and even though it may not be a high scoring pretty game you should be able to win.

 

Holmes will do a lot more pressing and trapping in the half court this year than last year, from what I've heard. They want to run and put a lot of pressure on the opposition at both ends.

 

I don't think size will be an issue. The Chames kid is around 6'4 and Hill is a legit 6'5-6'6. Englemon also is around 6'3 now.

 

I realize that isn't comparable to NCC but the bigger teams will have trouble defending Holmes' quickness.

 

Also, there may be a surprise that shows up in a Holmes uni this year. You know who I'm referring to but I won't go any further until it's done and I see him at Holmes first game.

 

I'd personally have it NCC, Cooper, Holmes in that order, but Holmes or Cooper winning the region wouldn't surprise me at all.

Also, there may be a surprise that shows up in a Holmes uni this year. You know who I'm referring to but I won't go any further until it's done and I see him at Holmes first game.

That's where I figure he may end up playing.

That's where I figure he may end up playing.

Scratch that, Walter. No clue. :idunno:

They will give NCC a run for their money if they meet.

 

Size is comparable and the big Hathorn kid coming off the bench as well. He has a nice game for a soph.

 

Hathorn will be a big asset for Jags as well as Holland and Morris. Should be fun to watch .

I.

 

Also, there may be a surprise that shows up in a Holmes uni this year. You know who I'm referring to but I won't go any further until it's done and I see him at Holmes first game.

 

 

 

Peterson ??

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.