Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2012-2013

Featured Replies

So is Dixie a team that can contend? Can Hatton avg 30+ like Draud did back in the 80's? I think they should not be overlooked.

 

Next season will be a very good year for them. I think this year hinges on how some of the sophomore class develops over the course of the season. Hatton, Niehaus, and Daria are the only returnees with notable varsity experience. I think by the end of the season things could get interesting.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Dixie a team that can contend? Can Hatton avg 30+ like Draud did back in the 80's? I think they should not be overlooked.

 

I agree. I would think they would have to be considered somewhere in the top five or so. Can't over look a team that has a player as good as Hatton.

Next season will be a very good year for them. I think this year hinges on how some of the sophomore class develops over the course of the season. Hatton, Niehaus, and Daria are the only returnees with notable varsity experience. I think by the end of the season things could get interesting.

 

I think the Schreck boy will develop into a real fine player. I've seen him play a little with nky bulldogs over the summer and last year on jv

I.

 

Also, there may be a surprise that shows up in a Holmes uni this year. You know who I'm referring to but I won't go any further until it's done and I see him at Holmes first game.

 

 

 

Peterson ??

 

That's where I figure he may end up playing.

 

Does any one else find it amazing that we are less than 30 days from the offical start of hoops and we still don't know where kids are going to school and/or who they are playing for?

 

 

 

Does any one else find it amazing that we are less than 30 days from the offical start of hoops and we still don't know where kids are going to school and/or who they are playing for?

 

Absolutely! My thoughts exactly. :idunno:

 

 

 

Does any one else find it amazing that we are less than 30 days from the offical start of hoops and we still don't know where kids are going to school and/or who they are playing for?

 

I get what you're saying. Peterson is back at Holmes, and currently playing football correct?

 

I think the only mystery is Campbell at HC (or not). Is this correct (that he's the only mystery.)

 

Honestly, I'm not sure how any of this is still up in the air. The school year is 6 weeks old in most schools in NKY. Is this kid attending classes at HC, or somewhere? Seems like a simple question to me.

 

As far as what I quoted, again I get it. I'm not thrilled with the way kids are hopping around a little in NKY, but I can tell you it's far worse among some of the Cincy public schools, Princeton, and Lockland on the other side of the river. You need a scorecard to keep up.

 

I get what you're saying. Peterson is back at Holmes, and currently playing football correct?

 

I think the only mystery is Campbell at HC (or not). Is this correct (that he's the only mystery.)

 

Honestly, I'm not sure how any of this is still up in the air. The school year is 6 weeks old in most schools in NKY. Is this kid attending classes at HC, or somewhere? Seems like a simple question to me.

 

As far as what I quoted, again I get it. I'm not thrilled with the way kids are hopping around a little in NKY, but I can tell you it's far worse among some of the Cincy public schools, Princeton, and Lockland on the other side of the river. You need a scorecard to keep up.

 

:laugh:

Next season will be a very good year for them. I think this year hinges on how some of the sophomore class develops over the course of the season. Hatton, Niehaus, and Daria are the only returnees with notable varsity experience. I think by the end of the season things could get interesting.

 

Is Milligan not playing this year? Didn't he play last year?

Is Milligan not playing this year? Didn't he play last year?

 

Milligan was playing this summer so I would expect him to be back.

Milligan was playing this summer so I would expect him to be back.

 

Thought so....I'd expect Dixie to have a decent front court with Milligan and Niehaus.

 

I think their biggest problem will be depth. 1-5 they should be able to stay with any team in the region...it's when you start to get in their bench that you'll see a drop off.

Is Milligan not playing this year? Didn't he play last year?

 

I left Milligan off because I "heard" he wasn't playing this season. I hope I heard wrong...he could really help out in the paint.

 

I'm sure football is the only thing on his mind right now but would love to see him on the hardwood in December.

How is Beechwood going to be this year?

Cov Cath should be a tough out this year.

4 returning starters Fredrick, Ruthsatz, Pauly & Tobler and adding the height & shooting of 6'3" Jr Ben Heppler & 6'6" soph. Bo Schuh.

How is Beechwood going to be this year?

 

Nussbaum, McKenzie and Maus should lead them but they will lack depth. Maus and Mckenzie will give them nice size and Nussbaum attacks and plays hard. They lack shooters though from what I have seen.

Nussbaum, McKenzie and Maus should lead them but they will lack depth. Maus and Mckenzie will give them nice size and Nussbaum attacks and plays hard. They lack shooters though from what I have seen.

 

The Bright twins playing?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.