Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2012-2013

Featured Replies

The Campbell kid to Holmes?

 

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Campbell kid to Holmes?

 

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

 

I think as long as it is in the Cincinnati, Covington and Newport triangle, transfers are allowed without question.

The Campbell kid to Holmes?

 

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

 

Doubtful.

I think as long as it is in the Cincinnati, Covington and Newport triangle, transfers are allowed without question.

 

Holmes loses more kids than they gain.

 

Your Breds have a kid right now that was on Holmes' roster last year.

Hathorn will be a big asset for Jags as well as Holland and Morris. Should be fun to watch .

saw the Holland kid play over the summer. Super quick and super intense. I love his game. Heard he was cut as a sophomore or freshman?

I honestly dont think Holmes will be able to hang with bigger teams. Quickness aside if you can defend their shooters and zone them you should be able to control the game and even though it may not be a high scoring pretty game you should be able to win.

 

I understand what you are saying. Holmes does have some size but it will be very difficult for any team in NKY to match their quickness. I am looking forward to seeing them play and how they will match up with bigger teams.

Holmes loses more kids than they gain.

 

Your Breds have a kid right now that was on Holmes' roster last year.

 

My team is Highlands, but it seems like the 3 city transfer thing is a recurring theme. I have no problem with it as long as it is legal.

My team is Highlands, but it seems like the 3 city transfer thing is a recurring theme. I have no problem with it as long as it is legal.

 

My team is Highlands, but it seems like the 3 city transfer thing is a recurring theme. I have no problem with it as long as it is legal.

 

That's fine. My point is if you're going to include Covington, you need to look at HC... Not Holmes.

 

Last year alone there were 4 former Holmes players on other rosters. (Mcclendon boys at HC, Pitts at Boone, and Stephens at SK). Before the year started, Peterson and Hoskins quit the team, and before the end of the season, Herndon and Knox were no longer with the team.

 

Now Covington, considered one of the better sophs in nky, has transferred to NCC.

 

Hard to make a case that Holmes has benefitted from the transfer given the above. The only reason Chames is at Holmes is because HC kicked him out and he is now at what should've been his original school.

Chames never went to Covington public. He was always in Holy Cross school system. First St.Augustine then Holy Cross.

That's fine. My point is if you're going to include Covington, you need to look at HC... Not Holmes.

 

Last year alone there were 4 former Holmes players on other rosters. (Mcclendon boys at HC, Pitts at Boone, and Stephens at SK). Before the year started, Peterson and Hoskins quit the team, and before the end of the season, Herndon and Knox were no longer with the team.

 

Now Covington, considered one of the better sophs in nky, has transferred to NCC.

 

Hard to make a case that Holmes has benefitted from the transfer given the above. The only reason Chames is at Holmes is because HC kicked him out and he is now at what should've been his original school.

 

I apologize if I wasn't clear enough, but I was including Holy Cross in the Covington reference.

Chames never went to Covington public. He was always in Holy Cross school system. First St.Augustine then Holy Cross.

 

I was referring to him being a "Covington kid."

Holmes loses more kids than they gain.

 

Your Breds have a kid right now that was on Holmes' roster last year.

 

Smart move on his part. :lol:

That's fine. My point is if you're going to include Covington, you need to look at HC... Not Holmes.

 

Last year alone there were 4 former Holmes players on other rosters. (Mcclendon boys at HC, Pitts at Boone, and Stephens at SK). Before the year started, Peterson and Hoskins quit the team, and before the end of the season, Herndon and Knox were no longer with the team.

 

Now Covington, considered one of the better sophs in nky, has transferred to NCC.

 

Hard to make a case that Holmes has benefitted from the transfer given the above. The only reason Chames is at Holmes is because HC kicked him out and he is now at what should've been his original school.

 

From what I hear, the father wanted a change of scenery for the better. HINT, HINT.

saw the Holland kid play over the summer. Super quick and super intense. I love his game. Heard he was cut as a sophomore or freshman?

 

I know it wasn't his Sophomore year he's only a Junior this year . I think he played his freshman year . I'll check on that . I know he was a late bloomer but a great kid .

So is Dixie a team that can contend? Can Hatton avg 30+ like Draud did back in the 80's? I think they should not be overlooked.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.