Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2012-2013

Featured Replies

Are they all eligible to play? I know Chames and McNeil played varsity last year. Did they move?

 

They are eligible. McNeil is already repping Cooper on the golf team.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conner will be solid with the return of Padgett, Hemmerich, and Barker, assuming they can find someone to bring the ball up the floor.

 

I agree and think Conner will surprise a lot of people this year!

Hearing Chames won't be the only new face we see in a Bulldog uni this year......

The Padgett kid at Conner...random, but does anyone know if he is the cousin of Scott Padgett? I seem to remember a group of Padgett kids that went through Boone that were related to him.

Hearing Chames won't be the only new face we see in a Bulldog uni this year......

 

Please elaborate!

Please elaborate!

 

No can do right now... Promised the kid i wouldn't say anything.

 

I will say that he would definetly have an impact if everything works out.

I believe he is related to the Padgett's that went through St Henry in the 90's. No idea if there is any relation to Scott Padgett.

I considered Cooper one of the favorites before McNeil. Are they the clear cut favorite with him on board?

I considered Cooper one of the favorites before McNeil. Are they the clear cut favorite with him on board?

 

3 good guards. A strong post player. Aggressive style of D.

 

Top 2 to start the year IMO.

Does Cooper have it's starting 5 coming back?

Does Cooper have it's starting 5 coming back?

 

No.

3 good guards. A strong post player. Aggressive style of D.

 

Top 2 to start the year IMO.

 

Who is your other in the top two?

I considered Cooper one of the favorites before McNeil. Are they the clear cut favorite with him on board?

 

I really like Cooper this year. I'd say them, Newcath, and Holmes will be top 3 in nky with Covcath a close 4th.

 

I think Aaron Morgan is going to have a huge year for the Jags. Great athlete. Maniacci will be a matchup problem for a lot of teams in the post.

 

McNeil definetly helps their chances.

Who is your other in the top two?

 

NCC

No.

 

Thanks, Riherds has removed all seniors from last years rosters.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.