Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2012-2013

Featured Replies

Who are going to be the top teams and players in the region?

  • Replies 135
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Top Teams: Dixie Heights, Boone County, Newport Central Catholic, Cooper, Holmes

Top Players: Antonio Campbell, Jordan Fox, Brandon Hatton

NCC will come in as the favorite.

 

Zero chance Boone County is a top team. None.

 

Cooper will be the favorite in the 33rd.

 

CCH will be a top 3 or 4 team.

 

I never know who Holmes has on their roster so it's hard to project. Replacing Knox and Rice will be harder than some realize.

 

Top players: Hatton, Campbell, Ruthsatz

NCC will come in as the favorite.

 

Zero chance Boone County is a top team. None.

 

Cooper will be the favorite in the 33rd.

 

CCH will be a top 3 or 4 team.

 

I never know who Holmes has on their roster so it's hard to project. Replacing Knox and Rice will be harder than some realize.

 

Top players: Hatton, Campbell, Ruthsatz

My understanding is that Campbell isn't at Holy Cross anymore. Could be wrong, but have heard this.

My understanding is that Campbell isn't at Holy Cross anymore. Could be wrong, but have heard this.

 

I've heard the same rumor...chime in if you know the facts.

Wow. Campbell might be gone from Holy Cross. Jordan Fox might be leaving Dixie. What the heck is going on? Did these kids' families move into district and now they are moving elsewhere? How does Ohio look at transfers as I would guess Campbell will go back to Ohio? A lot of questions.

My understanding is that Campbell isn't at Holy Cross anymore. Could be wrong, but have heard this.

 

I was hesitant to list him because I, too , have heard that rumor.

Wow. Campbell might be gone from Holy Cross. Jordan Fox might be leaving Dixie. What the heck is going on? Did these kids' families move into district and now they are moving elsewhere? How does Ohio look at transfers as I would guess Campbell will go back to Ohio? A lot of questions.

 

I've heard both yea and nay about Jordan Fox being at Dixie next year.

Holmes will have some of the best guards in the region with Palmer, Coston, and Bolden but their front court and depth has a lot of questions to be answered.

 

I'm confident Jr to be Jamanti Wilson will be a very good one for the Dogs and give them good mins at guard.

 

Englemon is the key for Holmes. He played very well at the end of the year when Knox was kicked off the team. If his mental game catches up to his physical game, he could be a problem for opposing teams. They simply need him to rebound and defend though.

 

6'5 Jr to be Marcus Hill is a very good shot blocker but will need to stay out of foul trouble if Holmes is going to be successful.

 

Will be interesting to see if guys like Dasean Peterson and Keyontae Herndon are with the team next year.....

 

I also think Kenny Potter and Jason Covington can give the Dogs decent mins off the bench. Covington is q tough kid with the ball and Potter is a freak athlete. Reminds me a lot of Dontel Rice and Tyler Bray.

 

Covcath, Cooper, Dixie, and Newcath will be the other teams to round out the top 5 in no particular order.

 

NCC will be good but I don't think theyre as big of a favorite as some think.

I'm getting sick and tired of these one and done high school players.

Sounds like there are lots of things to shake out between now and next year. Many of them will affect the rankings, I suppose.

 

I won't speculate on Campbell or Fox, as I don't know where they'll be next year (I assumed at their current schools). Someone asked about Ohio transfer rules, and compared to Kentucky they are pretty much the wild, wild west. Always lots of moving around in CPS, and schools like Lockland who have "open enrollment." IF Campbell returns to Ohio, he'll have little trouble being eligible at a CPS school, or actually about anywhere he chooses to play.

 

Top teams should include NCC, CovCAth, Holmes, Dixie (what kind of numbers did Fox have last year?) and Holy Cross. No order.

 

Top players should include Campbell, Hatton, Ruthsatz, not sure who else. That's assuming they're all still in region of course.

Campbell is still there.

NCC will be loaded next yr and should be preseason favorite. I would expect Beuter, McDonald, Schulte, Siebert to really be productive. If I am Brannen I move Beuter to the 2 and groom the young Pangallo kid to be the PG.

What makes Dixie a top 5 team next year? Obviously Hatton & Fox, but that doesn't add up to a top 5 in my mind.

Their lack of an inside game hurt them last year with Pike not playing. Do they have any bigs coming up?

What makes Dixie a top 5 team next year? Obviously Hatton & Fox, but that doesn't add up to a top 5 in my mind.

Their lack of an inside game hurt them last year with Pike not playing. Do they have any bigs coming up?

 

The freshman they brought up at the end of the year looks like he is going to be a strong inside guy - Niehaus?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.