9th Region 2012-2013

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lost one game to Ockerman (Moss kid played for them) but beat them in the tourney

Is this the same Holmes team that was life and death to defeat Highlands 8th grade team this year? Also heard the big boy from Holmes was thinking about transfering to Highlands beginning this fall. Not sure how true that is, but heard it from a coach.

Is this the same Holmes team that was life and death to defeat Highlands 8th grade team this year? Also heard the big boy from Holmes was thinking about transfering to Highlands beginning this fall. Not sure how true that is, but heard it from a coach.

I heard the same thing...we will see.

Have heard from very reliable sources Potter and Covington will be enrolling in Latonia once the school year ends.

Not saying it won't happen, but I'd be a little surprised if Potter ended up there for various reasons.

Covington and Bolden are really tight...again, would be surprised if he left as well.

I do find it a little odd though that Holy Cross has gotten so many transfers these past couple years........

IMO Potter is extremely over-rated and would not be a great loss to the Holmes program if he were to leave for Holy Cross. Bolden is a nice player and Covington can be, but he needs to do some work as well. I would be really shocked if any of them left Holmes, but Potter would be the one of the three that I could see leaving.

Who is the transfer that Cooper will be getting that will make them a regional contender?

Will Thad Moss be attending Boone County or will his family be making the trek to Gainesville? That is one of a few frosh that may get some quality varsity minutes this year.

Not saying it won't happen, but I'd be a little surprised if Potter ended up there for various reasons.

Covington and Bolden are really tight...again, would be surprised if he left as well.

I do find it a little odd though that Holy Cross has gotten so many transfers these past couple years........

Bruce is warming up the bus.:lol:

Is Hatton staying at Dixie or going prep school?

I was told that Hatton would be to old to play his senior year, so maybe prep school his senior year? Don't know if this is true but that's what I was told by someone that was pretty close to the program.

I was told that Hatton would be to old to play his senior year, so maybe prep school his senior year? Don't know if this is true but that's what I was told by someone that was pretty close to the program.

99.9% sure that's a myth.

• 4 months later...

Zach McNeil going to Cooper (from Walton)

Will Ruholt going to Conner? (from St. Henry)

Quinton Chames going to Holmes (from Holy Cross)

Chames can be a nice player and has a big body. He had a great throwdown off an oop in aau this spring. He can play at and above the rim when he wants.

McNeil will be a big addition to Cooper. Just a very good player. I've always enjoyed watching him play.

Zach McNeil going to Cooper (from Walton)

Will Ruholt going to Conner? (from St. Henry)

Quinton Chames going to Holmes (from Holy Cross)

Chames can be a nice player and has a big body. He had a great throwdown off an oop in aau this spring. He can play at and above the rim when he wants.

McNeil will be a big addition to Cooper. Just a very good player. I've always enjoyed watching him play.

Are they all eligible to play? I know Chames and McNeil played varsity last year. Did they move?