Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2012-2013

Featured Replies

Did that 8th grade team lose any games? I heard they were very good.

 

They lost one game to Ockerman (Moss kid played for them) but beat them in the tourney

  • Replies 135
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lost one game to Ockerman (Moss kid played for them) but beat them in the tourney

 

Is this the same Holmes team that was life and death to defeat Highlands 8th grade team this year? Also heard the big boy from Holmes was thinking about transfering to Highlands beginning this fall. Not sure how true that is, but heard it from a coach.

Is this the same Holmes team that was life and death to defeat Highlands 8th grade team this year? Also heard the big boy from Holmes was thinking about transfering to Highlands beginning this fall. Not sure how true that is, but heard it from a coach.

 

I heard the same thing...we will see.

Have heard from very reliable sources Potter and Covington will be enrolling in Latonia once the school year ends.

 

Not saying it won't happen, but I'd be a little surprised if Potter ended up there for various reasons.

 

Covington and Bolden are really tight...again, would be surprised if he left as well.

 

I do find it a little odd though that Holy Cross has gotten so many transfers these past couple years........

IMO Potter is extremely over-rated and would not be a great loss to the Holmes program if he were to leave for Holy Cross. Bolden is a nice player and Covington can be, but he needs to do some work as well. I would be really shocked if any of them left Holmes, but Potter would be the one of the three that I could see leaving.

 

Who is the transfer that Cooper will be getting that will make them a regional contender?

 

Will Thad Moss be attending Boone County or will his family be making the trek to Gainesville? That is one of a few frosh that may get some quality varsity minutes this year.

Not saying it won't happen, but I'd be a little surprised if Potter ended up there for various reasons.

 

Covington and Bolden are really tight...again, would be surprised if he left as well.

 

I do find it a little odd though that Holy Cross has gotten so many transfers these past couple years........

 

Bruce is warming up the bus.:lol:

Is Hatton staying at Dixie or going prep school?

 

I was told that Hatton would be to old to play his senior year, so maybe prep school his senior year? Don't know if this is true but that's what I was told by someone that was pretty close to the program.

I was told that Hatton would be to old to play his senior year, so maybe prep school his senior year? Don't know if this is true but that's what I was told by someone that was pretty close to the program.

 

99.9% sure that's a myth.

99.9% sure that's a myth.

 

Could be, does anyone really know? I'm sure someone out there could confirm this.

99.9% sure that's a myth.

You are correct, he will turn 19 just before the end of his senior year.

You are correct, he will turn 19 just before the end of his senior year.

 

That's my understanding as well. I think it's April. Brandon is this decade's OJ Mayo when it comes to age.

All the kids are back in school now.

Who transfered, who did not?

Did it change who your top 5 are?

All the kids are back in school now.

Who transfered, who did not?

Did it change who your top 5 are?

 

Just because school started doesnt mean kids won't transfer in before hoops. see HC

Zach McNeil going to Cooper (from Walton)

Will Ruholt going to Conner? (from St. Henry)

Quinton Chames going to Holmes (from Holy Cross)

 

Chames can be a nice player and has a big body. He had a great throwdown off an oop in aau this spring. He can play at and above the rim when he wants.

McNeil will be a big addition to Cooper. Just a very good player. I've always enjoyed watching him play.

Zach McNeil going to Cooper (from Walton)

Will Ruholt going to Conner? (from St. Henry)

Quinton Chames going to Holmes (from Holy Cross)

 

Chames can be a nice player and has a big body. He had a great throwdown off an oop in aau this spring. He can play at and above the rim when he wants.

McNeil will be a big addition to Cooper. Just a very good player. I've always enjoyed watching him play.

 

Are they all eligible to play? I know Chames and McNeil played varsity last year. Did they move?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.