Thank for such a great site

USNavy

My name is Scott Lewis, a 1988 grad of Bell County, joined the USNavy shortly after and been going strong since, currently deployed in Kirkush Iraq, teaching Iraqi NCO's, what a job will be here for 6 to 9 months. I retire in 4 1/2 years and hope to get back that way afterward, gotta talk the ole lady into going into the mountains, shes a city girl :)

Its really a great treat to be able to continue to follow all the sports action from the mountains, It seems I was always able to run into someone from the mountains during my time in the Navy and talk about teams and people who played from the Southeast Mountain region.

God Bless all who keep this site running and informed of the sports news.

Scott lewis

yahoo id

ic1lewis@yahoo.com

USNAVY you dont owe us a thank you, we owe you a thank you for everything that you and your fellow services men and women do for us everyday. I think that i speak for everybody from Bluegrasspreps when i say thank you for what you do for this country and God bless.

Originally posted by SportsGuy41017

No, God Bless you, and all of our servicemen and women who are over sea's. Keep safe!

THANK YOU!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Ditto. It's because of you and all other servicemen and servicewomen that make it possible for us to enjoy the opportunity to discuss such matters. Keep safe and God Bless.

Welcome to the site! And, as many have said before, THANK YOU for your service! Please pass along our gratitude to ALL the men and women over there with you. Let them know that we in Kentucky are thinking of them, and praying for them.