Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Farley_Fan

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Farley_Fan

  1. I can tell you are a very respectful guy from talking to you all the time, good luck in life and everything else you do!:thumb:
  2. What about some linemen to mention?
  3. #66 has to be theguru, why? I don't really know. I don't picture theguru being that tall and I don't see him being that short for some reason. Nothing funny here, I was just guessing on who you were.
  4. I don't know about that, Breathitt maybe, but I don't think the rest of those teams could have competed with Mayfield, Beechwood, and Danville.
  5. Well you win, I give up
  6. So you are telling the truth, there is no Cheer.
  7. Im telling all of you, Its an April Fools prank.
  8. You must be in on it....THERE IS A CHEER.......how have you known it was him?
  9. and there is just something creepy about a forty year old man that has pictures of the Olsen twins.
  10. Nope sorry guru I just cant imagine it, there is a Cheer and I'll prove it, if it's the last thing I do.
  11. She just made me so mad, and its really hard to believe this but I guess I will have to.
  12. This is too hard to take, I still think its an April Fools prank.
  13. it was just a thought:(
  14. theguru I dont want to ruin your prank but could this be an April Fools?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.