Greater Cincinnati - Best Ribs

ChickenWyngz

I know this isn't quite the direction that you're probably looking for but there might be plenty of others like me.

Ribs are just too pricey at restaurants for me to typically order them off a menu. I'm no grill/smoker master by any means but I can make some pretty good ribs at a fraction of the cost compared to eating them out.

I know this isn't quite the direction that you're probably looking for but there might be plenty of others like me.

Ribs are just too pricey at restaurants for me to typically order them off a menu. I'm no grill/smoker master by any means but I can make some pretty good ribs at a fraction of the cost compared to eating them out.

I completely agree. I pick up ribs whenever they are on sale at the grocery store, and just throw them on my smoker when the mood strikes me. I can’t even remember the last time ordered ribs in a restaurant. I have eaten at Montgomery inn a couple times though and distinctly remember feeling like I paid way too much for what I got. I kind of feel the same way about Italian food/pasta.

I'd agree with that.

Montgomery Inn for me, but I have to get the sauce on the side. Sometimes they use so much you can't taste the meat.

GT's place has me thinking I'll give it a shot soon.

Friday's actually has pretty dang good ribs from a place you wouldn't expect.

I used to love Walt's but I haven't been by since they reopened.

Going with a couple of places you might not think of ordering ribs, Buffalo Bobs and Log Cabin, both less expensive and much more meatier than Montgomery inn or Waltz, used to really like Waltz, but last time they were 25 bucks and tuff, for,18 dollars including sides, give me the ones I mentioned.