St. Henry at Highlands Predictions

Given their performance to date, and the fact they are playing at home, Highlands has to be the favorite.

St. Henry has a good group - they are young and will improve through the season. I really like Westerbeck, Vieth, and Bessler - 3 very good players. They play very hard. I'm not sure they can score consistently enough over 4 quarters to win this one.

Given their performance to date, and the fact they are playing at home, Highlands has to be the favorite.

St. Henry has a good group - they are young and will improve through the season. I really like Westerbeck, Vieth, and Bessler - 3 very good players. They play very hard. I'm not sure they can score consistently enough over 4 quarters to win this one.

Yes forgot about Vieth. Very nice player.....

A home game with a lineup full of seniors should prove too much for St. Henry. Having missed the Cov Cath game, I'm hoping to see another big crowd of rowdy high school kids cheering on the Birds, but I doubt they bring the same fervor. Go Birds!

St. Henry lacks size, so Sisson will be a real problem for Coach Faust and his Crusaders. Vieth and Bessler are very nice, Westerbeck plays hard, is the emotional leader, and will make shots if left open. #14 and #24 both play very hard, and will get some points around the bucket if not boxed out -- tough-nosed players.

Highlands by 10-12 tonight in Fort Thomas.

If the boy's bring the same level of intensity, and physicality that was demonstrated against CCH, Highlands should win comfortably. If not, and they lose focus of the task at hand, it could be a different story, and a much closer game. Should be interesting either way. Go Birds.