Kentucky 87 Winthrop 74

16thBBall Fan

I thought that U.K. showed some improvement today. Offensively, they moved the ball around, looked for one another much better. Defensively, there's still a long way to go.

Like others I think that this group will continue to get better. When January / SEC play comes, imo we will see a much better team and one that will continue to improve throughout the season.

I thought that U.K. showed some improvement today. Offensively, they moved the ball around, looked for one another much better. Defensively, there's still a long way to go.

Like others I think that this group will continue to get better. When January / SEC play comes, imo we will see a much better team and one that will continue to improve throughout the season.

I agree their high/low game looked liked they have been working on things like that as well. They are going to have to get better by SEC time given their tough SEC schedule. The announcers said their schedule has them playing ranked Auburn, Tennessee and Mississippi State all twice. They play Florida and Vandy twice as well and they always give them fits especially on the road.