November 21, 20187 yr Start of the 2nd half the Cats were focused and clicking! But they do still have some terrible stretches in games. Like the last 8 minutes today. Frustrating.
November 21, 20187 yr Looking much, much better. This team is going to be crazy good in March. We’re gonna be Duke?
November 22, 20187 yr Kentucky will be right there when it matters. I agree. We enjoyed the game but traffic is terrible. It took us over 1 1/2 hours to get to game that usually takes 1/2 hours. Construction and loss of parking spaces is part of the problem.
November 22, 20187 yr I thought that U.K. showed some improvement today. Offensively, they moved the ball around, looked for one another much better. Defensively, there's still a long way to go. Like others I think that this group will continue to get better. When January / SEC play comes, imo we will see a much better team and one that will continue to improve throughout the season.
November 22, 20187 yr I thought that U.K. showed some improvement today. Offensively, they moved the ball around, looked for one another much better. Defensively, there's still a long way to go. Like others I think that this group will continue to get better. When January / SEC play comes, imo we will see a much better team and one that will continue to improve throughout the season. I agree their high/low game looked liked they have been working on things like that as well. They are going to have to get better by SEC time given their tough SEC schedule. The announcers said their schedule has them playing ranked Auburn, Tennessee and Mississippi State all twice. They play Florida and Vandy twice as well and they always give them fits especially on the road.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.