1. 1. How do you eat oranges?

• Sliced
    • Cut Into Sections
    • Peeled By Hand & Pulled Into Sections
    • Peels Cut Off With A Knife
    • Ends Sliced Off & "Rolled Out"
    • Orange Juice Only
    • Other (Specify In Thread)

Sliced - usually see them as a garnish or floating in a punch bowl...have never eaten them that way

Cut into sections - usually associated with small children, who stick the whole thing in their mouth and then smile

Peeled by hand and pulled into sections - my preferred method, as long as the pith isn't too tough

Peels cut off with a knife - mainly in cooking, where speed is sometimes a necessity

Ends sliced off and then rolled out - have never seen this before, may have to try it

Juice - depends on the quality. There is some nasty stuff out there that must only be 10% or less actual orange juice.

I peel oranges by hand and eat them section by section about 99.9% of the time. The other 0.1% I'll cut them into sections.

Also, personal opinion, but the little Halo/Cutie easy-peel Mandarin oranges are about tasteless most of the time - especially compared to actual, real-deal Satsuma Mandarin oranges.

I peel mine by hand and eat them. When I was a kid I’d slice them into sections and eat them.

I will say this, I bought a juicer about a month ago and juiced some oranges........best orange juice I ever had in my life other than when I was in Jamaica. I don’t ever want processed orange juice again. Natural self juiced orange juice is the way to go.