1. 1. How do you eat oranges?

• Sliced
    • Cut Into Sections
    • Peeled By Hand & Pulled Into Sections
    • Peels Cut Off With A Knife
    • Ends Sliced Off & "Rolled Out"
    • Orange Juice Only
    • Other (Specify In Thread)

I peel mine by hand and eat them. When I was a kid I’d slice them into sections and eat them.

I will say this, I bought a juicer about a month ago and juiced some oranges........best orange juice I ever had in my life other than when I was in Jamaica. I don’t ever want processed orange juice again. Natural self juiced orange juice is the way to go.

The Kroger store that we shop at has an orange juicer. Every once in a while as a treat my wife or I will buy some oranges and have them fresh squeezed there. It really is PHENOMENALLY better than the stuff in the refrigerated cases.

The Kroger store that we shop at has an orange juicer. Every once in a while as a treat my wife or I will buy some oranges and have them fresh squeezed there. It really is PHENOMENALLY better than the stuff in the refrigerated cases.

Blew my mind!

The house I had before the one I am in, now. We used to go out in the back yard, pick them off the tree, bring them in the house, and juice them. How fresh is that?

I also used to spend a lot of time picking up rotten citrus, too. That's why there are no citrus trees at my current abode.