Kansas 85 Duke 81 OT

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke had 2 tough breaks. I’m not sure how that Allen shot at the end of regulation doesn’t go in. Then the blocking call which was just atrocious. Duke fans will have a lot to complain about the next couple of days, then they’ll realize they have the 3 best players in the country coming in next year and they’ll be alright.

Duke had 2 tough breaks. I’m not sure how that Allen shot at the end of regulation doesn’t go in. Then the blocking call which was just atrocious. Duke fans will have a lot to complain about the next couple of days, then they’ll realize they have the 3 best players in the country coming in next year and they’ll be alright.

Any chance any of the guys come back to make a super team?

Saw a tweet that there is just no way is true...Duke hasn’t made a Final Four as anything but a 1 seed in 24 years, since 1994? There’s no way that’s accurate is it?

That's correct.

They've been a #1 seed 13 times. They've made the Final Four seven times when they get that seed. They've failed to make it twelve straight times when any other seed. They made the Final Four five times between 1988 and 1994 when they were below a 1 seed, but those are the only times.

While Duke did not have the record of UK's 2015 team and Kansas is better than Wisconsin was but to me this is has to be just disappointing. I think they had without a doubt the best talent in the country. It just goes to show that the teams with most talent don't win.