March 25, 20188 yr Great game. I really thought Duke was going to get it. That Allen shot looked down. They just seemed to unravel some in the last couple of minutes in OT.
March 25, 20188 yr I thought Duke's last possession was terrible. It was Grayson Allen and no one else was on the court. But of course, it almost went in.
March 25, 20188 yr Duke had 2 tough breaks. I’m not sure how that Allen shot at the end of regulation doesn’t go in. Then the blocking call which was just atrocious. Duke fans will have a lot to complain about the next couple of days, then they’ll realize they have the 3 best players in the country coming in next year and they’ll be alright.
March 25, 20188 yr Saw a tweet that there is just no way is true...Duke hasn’t made a Final Four as anything but a 1 seed in 24 years, since 1994? There’s no way that’s accurate is it?
March 25, 20188 yr I really can’t stand Bill Self. Something about that guy irritates me but I just can’t put my finger on exactly what it is.
March 25, 20188 yr Duke had 2 tough breaks. I’m not sure how that Allen shot at the end of regulation doesn’t go in. Then the blocking call which was just atrocious. Duke fans will have a lot to complain about the next couple of days, then they’ll realize they have the 3 best players in the country coming in next year and they’ll be alright. Any chance any of the guys come back to make a super team?
March 25, 20188 yr Saw a tweet that there is just no way is true...Duke hasn’t made a Final Four as anything but a 1 seed in 24 years, since 1994? There’s no way that’s accurate is it? That's correct. They've been a #1 seed 13 times. They've made the Final Four seven times when they get that seed. They've failed to make it twelve straight times when any other seed. They made the Final Four five times between 1988 and 1994 when they were below a 1 seed, but those are the only times.
March 25, 20188 yr Author While Duke did not have the record of UK's 2015 team and Kansas is better than Wisconsin was but to me this is has to be just disappointing. I think they had without a doubt the best talent in the country. It just goes to show that the teams with most talent don't win.
March 25, 20188 yr Great game! Villanova has to play better than today to beat Kansas IMO. I look for it to be a battle from start to finish like today.
March 25, 20188 yr Why did Duke quit going inside, they were scoring virtually every trip and I believe they win if they continue driving and feeding the post.:idunno:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.