Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 85 Duke 81 OT

Featured Replies

Not a chance. That shot goes in and I still am not sold he’d be in the top 5-7 beloved Dukies.

 

I think down the road, Grayson will be the Duke coach. Not after K, but maybe a coach or two later.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that shot falls at the end of regulation and Duke went on to win another Title with Grayson, where would he rank with Duke fans? Would he be loved above Hurley, Redick or Hill?

 

 

Now my wheels are turning....

 

 

Laettner

Hurley

Redick

Hill

Jay Williams

Battier

Tyus Jones

Nolan Smith

Singler

Wojo

 

 

I’d say most of those guys will be beloved more than Grayson.

 

Probably can add a couple of others.

 

Quinn Cook

Okafor

Winslow

I still can’t understand how Kansas didn’t attack Carter, Jr with four fouls. He played almost the whole second half with four fouls. Allen, as much as I can’t stand him, does an awesome job of creating fouls. If that shot drops he’s a legend. As it stands he’s a very good player with issues

He’d be higher than Laetner in my opinion.

 

Really? That’s interesting.

Question for people (Seriously) Will this season be considered a disappointment for Duke? For the following reasons:#1 Recruiting Class, Consensus #1 Pre-Season ranking, did not win either the ACC regular season title or the ACC tournament title, and finally did not make the final 4.

 

I think they underachieved in the regular season but I am fine with them losing in the Elite 8 to a better team.

I still can’t understand how Kansas didn’t attack Carter, Jr with four fouls. He played almost the whole second half with four fouls. Allen, as much as I can’t stand him, does an awesome job of creating fouls. If that shot drops he’s a legend. As it stands he’s a very good player with issues

 

I think he’ll always be a Duke legend.

Really? That’s interesting.

 

After typing for twenty minutes I no rebuttal. It’s the perfect answer.

After typing for twenty minutes I no rebuttal. It’s the perfect answer.

 

:lol2:

 

I ain’t mad at you. :lol2:

There was ZERO word of any idea of K retiring this year. But there was plenty of talk about if Duke won that K would surpass John Wooden as the all time final four leader (13 for K to 12 for Woodwn). If Duke wins today then wins the title does K hang it up? He’s an awesome coach and my UK allegiance wants him to retire sooner than. Later

If a Coach Cal team had the players and results Duke did this year, the haters would be all over him after a loss like this one. Claims that all he can do is recruit; he can't win with the best players; he can't coach to game situations (no time out!?! ... what was that last play he called for Allen?).

If a Coach Cal team had the players and results Duke did this year, the haters would be all over him after a loss like this one. Claims that all he can do is recruit; he can't win with the best players; he can't coach to game situations (no time out!?! ... what was that last play he called for Allen?).

 

#TheObsession

If a Coach Cal team had the players and results Duke did this year, the haters would be all over him after a loss like this one. Claims that all he can do is recruit; he can't win with the best players; he can't coach to game situations (no time out!?! ... what was that last play he called for Allen?).

 

It doesn’t matter because Coach Cal can’t hold Coach K’s jock.

 

Do Trent and Duval go pro?

What does next year's roster look like in your opinion?

Do Trent and Duval go pro?

What does next year's roster look like in your opinion?

 

I think they both go but I’d love to see Trent come back.

 

I think the Fabulous Four take over with Bolden, DeLaurier, O’Connell and White getting playing time as well.

I guess you could say that Duke underachieved. They didn't win anything in the ACC and didn't make the Final Four.

Plus, they were 3.5 point favorites today over the one seed. That speaks volumes.

The issue with Duke and it has been an issue over the last couple of years and that is defense. Duke went to this gimmicky zone and it at times looked like a 4-1 zone and they left shooters wide open all day long. Other than some pull-up threes, most of KU's three point attempts were wide open.

I thought that Duke didn't handle the late game sitch very well or at least was very questionable.

Duval driving and turning it over out of a timeout. Duval shooting a 3 from the corner. Not getting Bagley touches.

It will be interesting to see who all leaves Duke.

Bagley and Carter for sure. Does Trent make the jump? He will be key for next year because if he leaves they will be devoid of shooters next year.

Their incoming class is unreal, but a couple of them play the same position.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.