Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 85 Duke 81 OT

Featured Replies

I’ll miss Grayson. I enjoyed most of his time at Duke and I’d have loved to have seen him get another ring. I wish him well.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great game. Newman was the man and the difference. Fun game to watch. I still don't know how Allen's shot stayed out.

I’ll miss Grayson. I enjoyed most of his time at Duke and I’d have loved to have seen him get another ring. I wish him well.

I think he has matured over the four years and his actions on the court reflect that. I don't think he is a punk, like I used to. Even when I didn't care for him, I never lost my respect for his basketball ability. I saw a little bit of Duke this year and I thought he should've been the focal point more. I am glad he hit his last shot. -- a 3-pointer.

I’ll miss Grayson. I enjoyed most of his time at Duke and I’d have loved to have seen him get another ring. I wish him well.

 

I sure wish he could have capitalized on his freshman run in the tournament. I thought by his junior year he would be a high first round draft choice. I enjoyed his time at Duke as well ,except for the obvious. Can remember clamoring for K to give him more playing time as a freshman and then came the tournament where he played like anything but a freshman,especially in the title game

I sure wish he could have capitalized on his freshman run in the tournament. I thought by his junior year he would be a high first round draft choice. I enjoyed his time at Duke as well ,except for the obvious. Can remember clamoring for K to give him more playing time as a freshman and then came the tournament where he played like anything but a freshman,especially in the title game

 

I remember that as well. I was happy for both of you when it happened. Lol. Good call on your part. He showed he deserved time on the court and got a ring as a result.

I wish Duke had won, I enjoy watching them more than Kansas.

I remember that as well. I was happy for both of you when it happened. Lol. Good call on your part. He showed he deserved time on the court and got a ring as a result.

 

You read me the riot act on my complaints with K on that one, lol

Hard to believe that was 3 years ago

Kansas’ movement on offense was really impressive. They got a bunch of open looks against Duke’s zone. Could’ve won this in regulation if they’d hit some of those wide-open looks.

You read me the riot act on my complaints with K on that one, lol

Hard to believe that was 3 years ago

 

I can admit when I am wrong. :lol2:

 

You ain’t lying. Seems like it was just a year ago. Not 2015.

  • Author

Question for people (Seriously) Will this season be considered a disappointment for Duke? For the following reasons:#1 Recruiting Class, Consensus #1 Pre-Season ranking, did not win either the ACC regular season title or the ACC tournament title, and finally did not make the final 4.

I’ll miss Grayson. I enjoyed most of his time at Duke and I’d have loved to have seen him get another ring. I wish him well.

 

If that shot falls at the end of regulation and Duke went on to win another Title with Grayson, where would he rank with Duke fans? Would he be loved above Hurley, Redick or Hill?

If that shot falls at the end of regulation and Duke went on to win another Title with Grayson, where would he rank with Duke fans? Would he be loved above Hurley, Redick or Hill?

 

Not a chance. That shot goes in and I still am not sold he’d be in the top 5-7 beloved Dukies.

If that shot falls at the end of regulation and Duke went on to win another Title with Grayson, where would he rank with Duke fans? Would he be loved above Hurley, Redick or Hill?

 

He’d be higher than Laetner in my opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.