Buffalo 13 Indianapolis 7

No matter what happens this weekend, this was the most compelling game for me (outside of the Sunday Night game). The NFL is usually so predictable, I can't help but be transfixed by games in weird situations like that where the weather basically turns the game into something so anachronistic it looks like football from a century ago.

And fans celebrating with a snowball throw — one guy even made a snowman to sit with him! And players doing snow angels. And that weird XP kick that knuckled like crazy out, and then back in. Fascinating stuff. I'm disappointed nobody did regular updates.

No matter what happens this weekend, this was the most compelling game for me (outside of the Sunday Night game). The NFL is usually so predictable, I can't help but be transfixed by games in weird situations like that where the weather basically turns the game into something so anachronistic it looks like football from a century ago.

And fans celebrating with a snowball throw — one guy even made a snowman to sit with him! And players doing snow angels. And that weird XP kick that knuckled like crazy out, and then back in. Fascinating stuff. I'm disappointed nobody did regular updates.

How about those ALL RED uniforms against that white background!

How about those ALL RED uniforms against that white background!

Loved it. Totally loved it. The Colts are so incompetent they couldn't take advantage of the snow and their white jerseys.

I still can't get over how much I loved this game between two really sorry teams.

I watched most of the 4th quarter and OT while on the treadmill at the gym. It made the time go by much more quickly than normal and even got about an extra 18 minutes out of me to see the conclusion.

They played 73 minutes in that game, but because it was basically all runs, it flew by.

Loved it. Totally loved it. The Colts are so incompetent they couldn't take advantage of the snow and their white jerseys.

I still can't get over how much I loved this game between two really sorry teams.

I loved the color too and I am glad RedZone stuck with that game a lot.

I hear you, as much as I loved those red uniforms I thought to myself the Bills should be in all white.

Game of the Week! Agree with Jim, watching them play with snow up to their ankles was great! Ironic that two of the three TD's were passes. Vinatieri's 43 yd extra point was unbelievable.

That was the most remarkable moment of the game. How he made that I will never know.

As a side note, the new drainage systems on turf fields have all but ruined our opportunities to see a "fun" game in the rain. I remember the old AstroTurf fields would turn into slip and slides and the grass field would be a sloppy mess. It's good to know they can't take away our fun snow games once or twice a year.

Really? I just watched the 5 minute clip on nfl.com. Is that what led to the 43 yd XPA?

Colts scored late and went for 2. They converted and were actually done with their celebration and getting ready to head to commercial break. Then, all of a sudden, it was like..."wait, we think there was a flag..." They called offensive pass interference in a foot of snow and took the conversion away. Then they tied with a extra point kick.