Coaching Carousel

GrantNKY

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Matt Campbell now on a lot of radars, after wins over top 5 Oklahoma and TCU in the past month?
He's at the top of my list besides guys like Chip Kelly and Jon Gruden. The guy has turned Iowa State and Toledo into top 25 teams. I said yesterday he reminds me of a young Urban Meyer as far as his career path. I think he's coaching in the SEC next year.

Also wouldnt be shocked Mizzou, A&M, Arkansas or even LSU.

I think Ed Ogeron, aka Farmer Fran, has saved his job for this season as long as nothing crazy happens the rest of the way. Arkansas is likely, Missouri is iffy considering how they’ve bounced back the past 2-3 weeks, and Kevin Sumlin is probably safe for this year as well.

I think Ed Ogeron, aka Farmer Fran, has saved his job for this season as long as nothing crazy happens the rest of the way. Arkansas is likely, Missouri is iffy considering how they’ve bounced back the past 2-3 weeks, and Kevin Sumlin is probably safe for this year as well.

I wouldnt necessarily fire any of these guys, but Im not sure I would feel safe if I were any of these guys in the security of a head football job in the SEC. Lots of crazy people