Pitino / Jurich Fired at U..L.

oldrambler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He (Pitino) knew nothing about the sex for recruits scandal ....Says he knows nothing about this one. Hmm, I wonder if he was there when he had his affair with the resteraunt owner ? :lol2:

With Jurich gone now ....watch his other sleez bag hire (and twice) Petrino, now with no one to protect him, get the hell out of U.L. as fast as he can. Should I be their baseball coach, I would be looking over my shoulder and getting out as well.

Assuming the coaching vacancy is open, Louisville is in a really tough spot right now. Basketball practices starts in less than three (3) weeks, they're already having issues from the previous scandal and another major scandal is underway.

Previously, I assumed that Chris Mack was destined for Louisville but at this point, I don't know how any high profile coach could leave the stability of his own program to pursue the Louisville job.

Assuming the coaching vacancy is open, Louisville is in a really tough spot right now. Basketball practices starts in less than three (3) weeks, they're already having issues from the previous scandal and another major scandal is underway.

Previously, I assumed that Chris Mack was destined for Louisville but at this point, I don't know how any high profile coach could leave the stability of his own program to pursue the Louisville job.

Practice starts in 3 days...