Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino / Jurich Fired at U..L.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good riddance to a liar and obviously a cheater.

Put on leave, the board has to fire them when they meet.

Good. Time to clean college basketball of cheaters.

Wonder who Ricky will give finger to now.

Presser soon.

Presser soon.

 

All major channels I assume?

Espn

  • Author

He (Pitino) knew nothing about the sex for recruits scandal ....Says he knows nothing about this one. Hmm, I wonder if he was there when he had his affair with the resteraunt owner ? :lol2:

With Jurich gone now ....watch his other sleez bag hire (and twice) Petrino, now with no one to protect him, get the hell out of U.L. as fast as he can. Should I be their baseball coach, I would be looking over my shoulder and getting out as well.

Drain the swamp, I mean, Drain the Nest.

Assuming the coaching vacancy is open, Louisville is in a really tough spot right now. Basketball practices starts in less than three (3) weeks, they're already having issues from the previous scandal and another major scandal is underway.

 

Previously, I assumed that Chris Mack was destined for Louisville but at this point, I don't know how any high profile coach could leave the stability of his own program to pursue the Louisville job.

Assuming the coaching vacancy is open, Louisville is in a really tough spot right now. Basketball practices starts in less than three (3) weeks, they're already having issues from the previous scandal and another major scandal is underway.

 

Previously, I assumed that Chris Mack was destined for Louisville but at this point, I don't know how any high profile coach could leave the stability of his own program to pursue the Louisville job.

 

Practice starts in 3 days...

Put on leave, the board has to fire them when they meet.

 

They have to wait 10 days to fire him with cause. If they fired him today, he gets the buyout...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.