Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino / Jurich Fired at U..L.

Featured Replies

Probably goes without saying, but they basically announced that they have one player that will be ineligible.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Practice starts in 3 days...

 

Even worse...the point remains the same.

  • Author
Tom Crean the big winner!?

 

I had thought that as well. Would fit right in with me, I can't stand him either.:D

If you're a player on UofL what do you do?

 

Stay. Get an education. Great city too.

Practice starts in 3 days...

 

GT, so what happens to these kids? I guess they're kind of held hostage until the end of the season? I'm sure too late now to request/apply for transfers? I also assume recruits will be let out of their LOIs?

GT, so what happens to these kids? I guess they're kind of held hostage until the end of the season? I'm sure too late now to request/apply for transfers? I also assume recruits will be let out of their LOIs?

 

No LOIs have been signed for 2018 class. Not much kids there can do right now...

  • Author

What kind of bird don't fly Ricky P ??? it sure ain't a Cardinal !

Stay. Get an education. Great city too.

 

Why would they even consider that? Presumably they'll be given a transfer exemption to immediately play elsewhere. I can't imagine any of them not taking advantage of that.

Administrative leave...for now. Interested to see who interim will be

Why would they even consider that? Presumably they'll be given a transfer exemption to immediately play elsewhere. I can't imagine any of them not taking advantage of that.

 

They can't do anything this year. The semester is in full swing and practice is 3 days away. Next year can be a totally different story but this year is in stone.

They can't do anything this year. The semester is in full swing and practice is 3 days away. Next year can be a totally different story but this year is in stone.

 

Ah gotcha. Wow that is really unfortunate for them.

They pretty much have to attend UofL this semester.

 

I'm guessing they could sit out and transfer at the end of the semester.

 

Under the circumstances I would think they would be allowed to play right away, but they would have a lot to learn, real quick.

They can't do anything this year. The semester is in full swing and practice is 3 days away. Next year can be a totally different story but this year is in stone.

I wish they would make an exception so that they can transfer mid-year. You know, like every other college student across America.

My guess is the NCAA will have a ban on UL for postseason play for this season and probably a few more. The players on this team may start practice in 3 days but it's more than likely a season only schedule.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.