Packers 27 Bengals 24 OT

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense imo played a good game. From the final 2 minutes of the first half on bad Andy was back.

I liked the offensive coordinator better. However when your qb consistently leaves points on the field it's a problem. He cost them possibly 13 points today. The sack he took that made it a long field goal. Yes the kicker needs to make it, however it should have been a 38 yarder not a 48 yarder.

Then Dalton missing a wide open Green with under 2 minutes to go in the first half cost them at least 3 points. Then obviuosly completely over throwing an open Lafell for a td.

So far in all 3 games Dalton has missed throws even in clean pockets that has cost them points.

Going into the game today Dalton was dead last in qbs in qb rating when he has had a clean pocket and no pressure. I know people like to make excuses for him, however he is struggling even when he has time.

Anyone else wish someone on the team would show some emotion. Throw your helmet, punch something. ACT LIKE YOU CARE!!

Imo it all starts with our qb. He is not a leader. He doesn't hold goes accountable, and smiles when he knows he misses open receivers. He is not a guy players would want to rally behind. All teammates will say the right thing about him in public, because he is their teammate and a great dude. Howvwer he is not a leader.

Imo it all starts with our qb. He is not a leader. He doesn't hold goes accountable, and smiles when he knows he misses open receivers. He is not a guy players would want to rally behind. All teammates will say the right thing about him in public, because he is their teammate and a great dude. Howvwer he is not a leader.

I agree.