Packers 27 Bengals 24 OT

Anyone else wish someone on the team would show some emotion. Throw your helmet, punch something. ACT LIKE YOU CARE!!

I stopped caring very much after the Steeler playoff debacle. I feel bad for you guys that are still very emotionally invested in this franchise. I was done after that Steelers game. I didn't even watch yesterday's game. I checked the score at halftime and , while I was a bit surprised, I figured it would end up in a three to seven point defeat. Typical Bengals. Typical Marvin.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day, it looked a lot like the same Bengals we have seen for 7 years under Marvin ...

1. Dalton cannot make plays under pressure.

2. Defense can't get stops when we really need them.

3. Marvin coaches too conservatively to win big games in the NFL.

Why I despise him more than any other figure in pro sport.

Anyone else wish someone on the team would show some emotion. Throw your helmet, punch something. ACT LIKE YOU CARE!!

I want something other than our teams QB smiling and laughing on the side lines as Green Bay ties up the game. I was about ready to punch something or throw something when I saw that.

I want something other than our teams QB smiling and laughing on the side lines as Green Bay ties up the game. I was about ready to punch something or throw something when I saw that.

I also don't like smiles in those kinda circumstances. I will say this, Adam Jones usually doesn't take losing very well. While he is without a doubt a huge butt, he typically gets pretty upset when his team loses.

I think Dalton's arm is dead on the deep ball. He never was all that accurate or strong on the deep ball but now it seems like he has no strength at all and no touch on anything over 25 yards downfield. He can still zip the shorter balls but didn't he work with some QB-arm dude that was working on his release and arm strength?