Feel the Bern!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my old curmudgeon!!! Most laughed and said he had no chance to make any noise when he first announced. They are not laughing anymore. I assure you Bill and Hillary are not laughing. Bill looked anything but happy at Hillary's "concession" speech last night. Roll on Bern!!!!

When Bern first announced he was running, polls had him behind in New Hampshire: Hillary 62% Bern 18%

Last night : Bern 60% Hillary 38%

He has an uphill battle beginning in SC, but he has a shot down the road.

Bernie is playing to the most ill informed voters, college students. And it's working great. Trump is doing almost the same exact thing as well.

We have a large portion of the population voting for Donald Trump. I have to think college students are more informed than those people.

We have a large portion of the population voting for Donald Trump. I have to think college students are more informed than those people.

I guess he's doing the opposite, he leads the polls in people without college diplomas. Fascinating stuff this year.

The results from last night Hillary should be most worried about are not the primary numbers. They did an exit poll and asked voters about honesty and Bernie got 90% of the vote. Hillary is going to have to overcome that somehow or she could be in trouble

Honesty has been and will continue to be the issue with HRC. No one trusts her and their voting for crazy uncle Bernie to prove it. How do you regain the trusts of strangers that don't think your honest? How do you prove that your not a liar? Very hard to swing those people to her side.