Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Feel the Bern!

Featured Replies

Bernie stands 0% chance in the general election against anyone on the GOP side. I hope you dems realize that.

 

Polls say different. (But I know they are just polls.). Either way several polls have Sanders beating all Republicans except Rubio.

 

I've said before though that win or lose or draw if a socialist makes it to the main stage there a real legs to this movement.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Bill Clinton liked the catchy phrase is going to go a tour of college campuses with something similiar.

 

"Feel the Willy"

I'll just go by my son, a college freshman. He was mad when I would not let him get a job his first semester. He made dean's list and spent the break finding a job on campus. He follows a lot of the news, and appears to be "trying on" various positions about things for the last couple years. He doesn't appear to be abnormal or unusual as compared to his classmates. He and his friends twitter stuff back and forth all the time. (I spy on him). I think you guys may be selling these kids short a little bit. There is a difference between asking for a hand-out and asking for things to be fair.

 

So you're a parent and using the term "fair" comical.

I would vote for Bernie in a heartbeat over Trump. Probably Cruz too.

 

I've asked you this before , but you've said your a libertarian correct ? I can swallow Clinton but there is no way a libertarian can swallow a socialist.

Polls say different. (But I know they are just polls.). Either way several polls have Sanders beating all Republicans except Rubio.

 

I've said before though that win or lose or draw if a socialist makes it to the main stage there a real legs to this movement.

 

You can list any poll you want but the poll that matters is that more than 50% of Americans 30 and older oppose socialism. Bernie in a general election would have to defend socialism and he would lose.

I've asked you this before , but you've said your a libertarian correct ? I can swallow Clinton but there is no way a libertarian can swallow a socialist.
Saying I would vote for someone over Trump isn't really a ringing endorsement.

 

I do tend to care more about having American rights taken away then I do our economic system.

 

I believe Trump would be insanely dangerous in that regard.

image.jpeg

 

Young Bernie Sanders arrested for protesting for Civil Rights.

Shoot, could just as easily be young bern got caught taking something that wasn't his. But I'm sure he had good intentions.

Saying I would vote for someone over Trump isn't really a ringing endorsement.

 

I do tend to care more about having American rights taken away then I do our economic system.

I believe Trump would be insanely dangerous in that regard.

Which rights in particular are you afraid Trump would take away?

Received a Notice on my Phone that Clinton has declared victory in the Nevada Caucus...will Bernie win another state?

I have said it before and will say it again. There is NO WAY Bern will get the Dem nomination...NO WAY. Even if Hillary gets indicted, he will NOT be the Dem nominee...you will have Biden or Warren get in this race so fast your head will spin...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.