February 10, 201610 yr Speaking Truth to Power. "Together we are gonna create an economy that works for all of us, not just the one percent." C'mon BGP, may be your last chance in your lifetime to vote for a sincere candidate. GO BIG BERN!
February 10, 201610 yr He would try to turn the greatest country on Earth into Venezuela. Can't let that happen.
February 10, 201610 yr I love my old curmudgeon!!! Most laughed and said he had no chance to make any noise when he first announced. They are not laughing anymore. I assure you Bill and Hillary are not laughing. Bill looked anything but happy at Hillary's "concession" speech last night. Roll on Bern!!!! When Bern first announced he was running, polls had him behind in New Hampshire: Hillary 62% Bern 18% Last night : Bern 60% Hillary 38% He has an uphill battle beginning in SC, but he has a shot down the road.
February 10, 201610 yr The results from last night Hillary should be most worried about are not the primary numbers. They did an exit poll and asked voters about honesty and Bernie got 90% of the vote. Hillary is going to have to overcome that somehow or she could be in trouble
February 10, 201610 yr Bernie is playing to the most ill informed voters, college students. And it's working great. Trump is doing almost the same exact thing as well.
February 10, 201610 yr Oddly enough, I am going to have to agree with a Clinton, Bill. He said Bernie's plans were ridiculous as there is no way to pay for them. Imagine that, a Clinton telling the truth. :lol2:
February 10, 201610 yr Bernie is playing to the most ill informed voters, college students. And it's working great. Trump is doing almost the same exact thing as well. We have a large portion of the population voting for Donald Trump. I have to think college students are more informed than those people.
February 10, 201610 yr We have a large portion of the population voting for Donald Trump. I have to think college students are more informed than those people. I guess he's doing the opposite, he leads the polls in people without college diplomas. Fascinating stuff this year.
February 10, 201610 yr I heard an interesting comment last night. Hillary has NEVER had her numbers increase over time. 2008 started strong and then dwindled. NY Senate started at 67 and ended at 67.
February 10, 201610 yr The results from last night Hillary should be most worried about are not the primary numbers. They did an exit poll and asked voters about honesty and Bernie got 90% of the vote. Hillary is going to have to overcome that somehow or she could be in trouble Honesty has been and will continue to be the issue with HRC. No one trusts her and their voting for crazy uncle Bernie to prove it. How do you regain the trusts of strangers that don't think your honest? How do you prove that your not a liar? Very hard to swing those people to her side.
February 10, 201610 yr I'll agree with the notion that last night's numbers are more an indictment (pun intended) of Hillary rather than an endorsement of Bern
February 10, 201610 yr We have a large portion of the population voting for Donald Trump. I have to think college students are more informed than those people. More "indoctrinated" than informed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.