Bishop Brossart/Augusta predictions

Bishop Brossart at Augusta  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Bishop Brossart at Augusta

• Bishop Brossart (16-4)
    • Augusta (13-7)

Mustangs go to the Panthers Den on Tuesday night--the first contest in a tough 4-game stretch on the road (at Augusta, at Pendleton, at NewCath, at Scott).

Augusta is coming off a 20-point loss at Campbell County, and Brian Kirk's team has scored 67 points in 3 straight games. That doesn't mean anything; I just thought it was odd.

Who wins?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good chance I make it to this game. And I expect it to be a good one. We are off and have been wanting to take the boy to a game at Augusta. I haven't been there since 1982.

Nothing much has changed. Same gym, same fans, same bookkeeper. I'll take Augusta by 5.

I'll be in Brooksville watching their game and then go to the other side and hope to catch the 4Q.

Nothing much has changed. Same gym, same fans, same bookkeeper. I'll take Augusta by 5.

I'll be in Brooksville watching their game and then go to the other side and hope to catch the 4Q.

I went there a year ago and they had air conditioning.... That is a BIG change!!:walk:

When comparing like common opponents, how can anyone go with Augusta ? I'm not saying Augusta can't play ...but I know of at least 2 like opponents who beat Augusta and lost to Brossart

In both those Brossart wins they had a double digit lead in the 4th quarter

Correction .......the Mustangs have 5 wins against teams who beat Augusta

Then the Camels win by 20? I don't see it as a test for the Mustangs

Edited by neufdaddy

When comparing like common opponents, how can anyone go with Augusta ? I'm not saying Augusta can't play ...but I know of at least 2 like opponents who beat Augusta and lost to Brossart

In both those Brossart wins they had a double digit lead in the 4th quarter

Then the Camels win by 20? I don't see it as a test for the Mustangs

Haven't you learned anything this year.... this is the 10th region.?

Brossart beat Robertson County by 40+ and Robertson County beat Augusta by 40+

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion

There is a site out there with results that has the final score from Dec. 1 reported wrong. Augusta was the winner of that game by almost 40 points.

Edited by camelman
Fix result