Everything posted by TRUTH22
-
Pendleton County/Harrison County predictions 2/21/2017 (38th District Tournament)
PC wins by 15 because they are the better team.
-
Scott's Jake Ohmer named 10th Region POY
Congrats Jake!
-
Paris/Pendleton County Predictions 2/16/17
I believe PC beat both 40th teams the last time they played.
-
Campbell County 58 Pendleton County 27
Allen puts 50 up in this game easy! Cats win by 10 IMHO of course. I believe Allen took it to CC last year on their home court and got the win .
-
Pendleton County 75 Williamstown 65
- Pendleton County 75 Williamstown 65
Teams won't go far when they live by the 3 pointer. Agree on Allen driving and kicking out for good looks but PC has to learn how to get to the free throw line by cutting to the basket with Allen as well. The program is heading in the right direction and has improved overall.- Pendleton County 75 Williamstown 65
Looked like PC used Allen as a decoy for most of the game. Good team win tonight. Good luck to both teams moving forward!- Pendleton County 61 Bishop Brossart 45
Just an off night from deep but Allen will light it up when in the flow of the game . Last night he was just looking for his teammates . Good luck to both teams moving forward .- '17 Scott High School SR Jake Ohmer
Congrats Jake.- Ryle 68 Pendleton County 58
Well only one way to find out . Allen is long and stonger then he looks. The one time he got the ball on the post he scored.- Ryle 68 Pendleton County 58
PC came in with a game plan and never made adjustments when it wasn't working. Allen goes for 35-40 if he works the post in THIS game. First look at Ryle and its program and I was impressed. Good luck to both teams moving forward!- Fox19 Piece On Scott's Jake Ohmer
This kid is the real deal! NKU would be a great fit IMO. I hope nothing but the best for the kid.- 10th Region top players 2016-2017 season.
No particular order 1-Allen 2-Ohmer 3-Crawford 4-Blackburn 5-Jones 6-Wells 7-Grarrison 8-Heygi 9-Dunaway 10-Gilkey * Spencer Free could break in top 10 I do feel like I'm over looking someone tho!- 10th region first team released
Blackburn kid can flat out ball...- 10th region first team released
Which team would win in a game ? Congrats to all the kids- Montgomery County 48 Pendleton County 41
I would had liked to see Allen up top running the point instead of in the post for most of the game.- Montgomery County 48 Pendleton County 41
Not sure what game you were watching. Let's just say the better team won.- Holy Cross freshman - Northern Kentucky Regional champions
Congrats to coach T Macke !!- Pendleton County 66 Campbell County 63
Camels had no answer for Allen... This PC team can beat anybody in the 10th! Not shocked at all- Pendleton County 70 Williamstown 63
Wade played well which is nice to see...Wood is a special! All the boys did a good job holding on for the win...- Pendleton County 70 Williamstown 63
No not at all! I'm not the guy you guys think I am.... I have a lot of PC Pride. I see things most ppl don't... For the record I like the Belcher family a lot..- Pendleton County 70 Williamstown 63
Great job by coaching staff tonight- Bishop Brossart 62 Pendleton County 52
You didn't see Dontaie Allens true game last night.... Some of the blocks were nice tho! How many he have ? I lost count- Bishop Brossart 62 Pendleton County 52
Top 3 POY easy IMO But the better team won this game....that's the bottom line!- Bishop Brossart 62 Pendleton County 52
Not sure why your worried about Dontaie and his family...not your place IMO About the game, IMO Dontaie did a good job! PC just isn't a very good basketball TEAM.... I'm sure they will get better - Pendleton County 75 Williamstown 65