Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County/Harrison County predictions 2/21/2017 (38th District Tournament)

Pendleton County/Harrison County predictions 2/21/2017 (38th District Tournament) 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Pendleton County/Harrison County predictions 2/21/2017 (38th District Tournament)

    • Pendleton County
      83%
    • Harrison County
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

I think Harrison County pulls this one out. They are a confusing up and down team but I think they up this game.

Thorobreds continue to perform a notch under their potential. I can't pinpoint why this is; but, they have more than a sluggers chance to pull this upset. If Wildcats are fully healthy, I see them winning by 10.

Agreed.
Overall though I think Harrison County's players are more talented.
I think Harrison County pulls this one out. They are a confusing up and down team but I think they up this game.

 

I sure hope this don't happen, really want to see how Allen does in the Regional Tournament environment.

Overall though I think Harrison County's players are more talented.

 

Their 4-25 record says otherwise. I know very little about Harrison except their record but losing by 16 to a bad Montgomery team says a lot.

Their 4-25 record says otherwise. I know very little about Harrison except their record but losing by 16 to a bad Montgomery team says a lot.

Pendleton has a bunch of C players with and an OK COACH who's job is to give the wheel to Donatie. Harrison has some really good talent, more than Pendleton, and no coach.

 

If Pendleton County doesn't come ready to play they'll be in for a dog fight.

Pendleton has a bunch of C players with and an OK COACH who's job is to give the wheel to Donatie. Harrison has some really good talent, more than Pendleton, and no coach.

 

If Pendleton County doesn't come ready to play they'll be in for a dog fight.

 

Will Harrison get rid of their coach after the season?

PC wins by 15 because they are the better team.

This game could be very interesting.

 

The Thorobreds have played several 10th Region Teams close this year.

Scott -9

Nicholas -1

GRC -1

Pendleton -7

Mason -6

 

However, they have also lost by very big margins to teams they should have beat. This game could be over in the 2nd quarter as well. Just depends on which team

shows up and wants it more!

Pendleton has a bunch of C players with and an OK COACH who's job is to give the wheel to Donatie. Harrison has some really good talent, more than Pendleton, and no coach.

 

If Pendleton County doesn't come ready to play they'll be in for a dog fight.

 

Coach Belcher does a great job with the talent he has to work with and knows how to make adjustments to meet the needs of his team. His kids play hard for him and improve throughout the season. I think he is more than an OK Coach.

Pendleton has a bunch of C players with and an OK COACH who's job is to give the wheel to Donatie. Harrison has some really good talent, more than Pendleton, and no coach.

 

If Pendleton County doesn't come ready to play they'll be in for a dog fight.

 

Coach Belcher does a great job with the talent he has to work with and knows how to make adjustments to meet the needs of his team. His kids play hard for him and improve throughout the season. I think he is more than an OK Coach.

 

....and IF he's an ok coach, then the region is loaded with ok coaches.

 

(Not suggesting he or any other coach are just ok. Just making a point.)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.