Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 70 Williamstown 63

Featured Replies

Final from Falmouth

Great job by coaching staff tonight

  • Author
Great job by coaching staff tonight

 

I sense some sarcasm...

I sense some sarcasm...

 

 

No not at all!

I'm not the guy you guys think I am....

I have a lot of PC Pride.

I see things most ppl don't...

For the record I like the Belcher family a lot..

  • Author
No not at all!

I'm not the guy you guys think I am....

I have a lot of PC Pride.

I see things most ppl don't...

For the record I like the Belcher family a lot..

 

 

You'd be hard pressed to find better people than them.

  • Author

Lose a game- 3 pages of criticism

 

Win a game- crickets

 

Idk why I'm surprised.

Wade played well which is nice to see...Wood is a special!

All the boys did a good job holding on for the win...

Lose a game- 3 pages of criticism

 

Win a game- crickets

 

Idk why I'm surprised.

 

Hard to criticize a win. If that was the case then it would just be complaining or having a vendetta against someone.

 

For the record The Bealcher boys are doing a great job in PC. Just been a weird season for those guys but they are the best team in the 38th I feel. But I also think the 38th is probably the weakest district in the 10th this season. So there is that.

Songs like a good battle between a 10-15 team And an 11-14 team.

The youngster Mr. Allen was really impressive. Seemed to get forgotten in the post, but his perimeter stroke was solid.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.