Greenup County 85 Mason County 77

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great team game for Greenup, Gage Hughes had 29,, 5-8 from 3 ,,6-7 ft ,, 9-17 over all Field goals, 8 rebounds.

Mike Hubbert , 15 points 12 rebounds

Christan Wireman , 14 points,, 4-5 from 3

Austin Grooms , 11 points

Jordan Hill and Blake Burchett also had 6-8 points each

I have no numbers for Mason , Guess Willams had at lest 20, and is the quickest player I have seen in a while. With his hard nose "D" , and Handles , he will be a nice small college point guard I feel. Not sure if its normal but Mason didn't shoot the 3 very well. A nice win for Greenup , hopefully they can play more consistent .

Edited by X`s and O`s

Shocker.. The Royals need to get back on track quickly, the schedule only gets tougher from here.
I`m sure your thinking its a real bad loss , not that any loss is good. Greenup is a better team than 11-7 , and can play with most team, and with some better Coaching they could be 14-3. sure it doesn't help , never fun to lose.

I`m sure your thinking its a real bad loss , not that any loss is good. Greenup is a better team than 11-7 , and can play with most team, and with some better Coaching they could be 14-3. sure it doesn't help , never fun to lose.

Just saying its a bad time to be in a slide if you're the Royals, with games coming up against Paris, Moco, Pendleton, and GRC. Hopefully they can get back to winning and show they can still compete in the 10th.

Just saying its a bad time to be in a slide if you're the Royals, with games coming up against Paris, Moco, Pendleton, and GRC. Hopefully they can get back to winning and show they can still compete in the 10th.
True same with Greenup, haven't been playing like they can. Greenup has lost more than , they should have.

Great team game for Greenup, Gage Hughes had 29,, 5-8 from 3 ,,6-7 ft ,, 9-17 over all Field goals, 8 rebounds.

Mike Hubbert , 15 points 12 rebounds

Christan Wireman , 14 points,, 4-5 from 3

Austin Grooms , 11 points

Jordan Hill and Blake Burchett also had 6-8 points each

I have no numbers for Mason , Guess Willams had at lest 20, and is the quickest player I have seen in a while. With his hard nose "D" , and Handles , he will be a nice small college point guard I feel. Not sure if its normal but Mason didn't shoot the 3 very well. A nice win for Greenup , hopefully they can play more consistent .

Amazing how Harold Tackett can't coach but the team keeps winning.

Amazing how Harold Tackett can't coach but the team keeps winning.
have you seen his numbers, 7,13,12 wins the last 3 years. Never played man, are this year. never ran very many sets , are now. Coach Kidwell is the difference this year. Greenup is 11-7 so not that great , have still lost 3-4 game should have won. Every body has an opinion , and if you think he`s good , I wonder how much you know about the game.