Everything posted by RaginRoyal21
-
Madison Central 62 Bracken County 57
Didn't see what happened with the player situation, however, felt Hinson definitely deserved a T following the Cozart dunk.. he was going ballistic. Other than that all in all a good game, the Cozart kid is unreal especially to only be a sophomore.
-
Mason County/Taylor County predictions (Sweet 16 1st Round)
What's he supposed to play defense with? His toes? :idunno: But as for my prediction, if the Royals play the game they are capable of playing they can win this one, Mason by 2
-
Mason County 48 Augusta 41 (10th Region Championship)
Don't see where anyone took shots at anyone? Just stating what a lot of people said after last night.. There were a lot of good players in the region this year, and Pig didn't get the credit he deserved and I'm glad that people finally realize his true ability.
-
Mason County 48 Augusta 41 (10th Region Championship)
Great game and great tournament He may have not won the award but Pig Williams is the best player in the 10th and it's not even close, he does so much for this team and proved how far he can really take them.
-
Augusta-Mason County 10th Region Championship Predictions
This game more than likely marks the end of what has been an unbelievable set of games over the past 4 seasons. Should be an absolute war, and I'm gonna take the boys from maysville in a 65-64 classic.
-
Paris/Mason County predictions (10th Region semifinals)
I think holding a 6'9 region POY to 2 second half rebounds is a pretty good job for a team that couldn't "bang"
-
Paris/Mason County predictions (10th Region semifinals)
Mason plays a zone and forces Paris to shoot over it. They handle Garrard the same way they did Wilson in the second half, although he still probably gets around 20 and 10.. Then Pig Williams does what he always does and the Royals win this one Mason 74 Paris 68
-
Augusta 72 Scott 71 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
Anything can happen.. just saying if Mason and Augusta met for the regional final it might be the most the most hyped and attended 10th region championship game in recent history. Anything can happen, but we can all be hopeful for certain things and I am hopeful these 2 get the job done Monday
-
Augusta/ Montgomery County Predictions - March 07 (10th Region Semifinals)
Heart in March does funny things.. Augusta 71 Montgomery 70
-
Augusta 72 Scott 71 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
It would only be fitting that Augusta and Mason meet one more time before both schools lose some great seniors!
-
Are Bracken County and Mason County rivals?
This isn't a rivalry.. If you were apart of the Mason/Fleming rivalry in all sports you'd understand, its pure hatred when the games are being played and nothing but respect outside of sports.. As for the Bracken County people having hatred for MC, most people in Maysville couldn't care less.. we don't consider Bracken a rival, every 5-10 years there is always a wave where the 1A schools can compete with the bigger schools.
-
Campbell/GRC Semi Predictions
GRC by 6, you can't teach size.
-
Mason County/Scott (10 Region) Predictions
Anything can happen, but I'll take Mason simply because they are the deepest and most talented team in the tournament. They've had open shots that just haven't been falling, if the shots fall the next 2 games then they'll be playing at BB&T if they don't fall and continue to play the way they have then it'll be tough to get out of region.
-
Mason County 72 Campbell County 70 (10th Region Tournament)
This game was a classic.. Will be remembered for a long time.
-
Mason County 55 Bourbon County 52 (OT)
I don't believe I ever said they would but if you say I did maybe I did. But yes, the region is theirs to lose. One bad game doesn't change that.
-
10th Region Preview 2016
Who's a better pitcher than Williams in the region?
-
Who wins the 10th region?
A - to say he is the best player in the tournament is a little far fetched at this point B - They have potential to win it along with 6 other teams, but their wins against Paris and Mason weren't necessarily big wins with the circumstances that were in play during those games
-
10th Region Preview 2016
Everything I have heard says he has had a great offseason and is ready to go this year, I know that the Mason County team has a group of seniors this year who are extremely confident and feel good about their chances.
-
10th Region Bracket
- Campbell County vs Mason County Predictions 3/2/16 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
The score to the first game is a little misleading as the score was 66-65 with a little over 3 minutes to go before the Camels went on a 15-0 run to end the game. That being said Campbell County has to be the clear favorite, but if the Royals can play their "A" game the can definitely win this one, but it'll be tough.- 10th Region Tournament Hosting
Remember to that the Host team Mason County wasn't in the regional tourney in 2013, that explains the $7,000 gap.- 10th Region Bracket
Actually I don't see anywhere in that post where I said I was overlooking anyone, I simply said the majority of the post centered around the possibility of a Mason/Scott matchup when the possibility of a GRC/Campbell game could be just as good. And as for the hatred thing, we know you posses that when talking about Mason County :thumb:- 10th Region Bracket
Was getting ready to say just this, everyone is worried about Mason overlooking Scott.. Campbell better not overlook GRC- Augusta 63 Mason County 61 (39th District Championship)
I love how when Mason County gets beat people come out of the woodwork to bash them.. It's quite comical, but when you've had as much success as the Royals have had over the past 15 years I guess you get "haters" :idunno:- 39th District Hosting
It doesn't matter to me if they moved it to a bigger gym that was a neutral floor.. But there is no excuse for fans having to line up an hour before a game in the freezing cold, or having to park a mile away. Especially when there are plenty of larger gyms close by - Campbell County vs Mason County Predictions 3/2/16 (10th Region Quarterfinals)