Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wins the 10th region?

Who wins the 10th Region? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 10th Region?

    • Campbell County
      27%
    • Montgomery County
      21%
    • Paris
      10%
    • Mason County
      9%
    • Scott
      12%
    • Augusta
      12%
    • Pendleton County
      3%
    • Harrison County
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Camels chances of a 3Peat.

Based on the draw and the home court advantage I'm picking Moco over Paris by 12 in the finals.

I think Montgomery County at home if they get to the finals will be tough to beat.

I've said all along the winner will be one of Paris, Campbell and Montgomery.

I'm picking Montgomery.

I like the Camels chances of a 3Peat.

 

The Camels have added a couple of new dimensions that have improved their depth since beating MoCo 53-50 back in early December - namely Clos and Teegarden. I also think that Bertsch is a much more confident player right now.

 

The late-season Pendleton loss still has me scratching my head, but, facing extinction, I expect this team to rise to the occasion and cut down the nets next Tuesday night.

Mason over MoCo in the finals. :popcorn:

Would love to see Scott vs. Campbell in the finals. Would be thrilled seeing Scott in the sweet 16.

Mason over MoCo in the finals. :popcorn:

 

HOMER!! lol. There is no wrong answer. You could make an argument for every team except Harrison.

Pendleton has beaten Campbell, Paris and Mason in the last few weeks, and they don't even get a mention? If his coaches and teammates let best player in the tournament Dontaie Allen do his thing, they could be the ones cutting down the nets.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.