Justin Miller commits to Kentucky Wesleyan

He will be dominant at the DII level. Congrats Justin!

I would say he will be good @ the DII level, probably not dominant. A big thing he needs to work on is his body & conditioning to adjust to the next level. Any level of college is a lot different than High School.

Looks like Happy is taking all the instate talent! Bosley (Central), Johnson (Wofo), Manning (Scott) and Miller. Hope they can make a run this year with the conference getting an automatic bid now to the D2 tournament!

Looks like Happy is taking all the instate talent! Bosley (Central), Johnson (Wofo), Manning (Scott) and Miller. Hope they can make a run this year with the conference getting an automatic bid now to the D2 tournament!

Woah.....Jay Johnson and Tamron Manning transferred to Kentucky Wesleyan??? Wow. Where have I been?!?!?!

WISE decision by Miller. He had a few D1 options, and would have done fine there. However, he will be better, and be better sooner, at the D2 level. Happy has wanted him for some time.

I would say he will be good @ the DII level, probably not dominant. A big thing he needs to work on is his body & conditioning to adjust to the next level. Any level of college is a lot different than High School.

Agree that he needs to be in good (cardio) shape. But, he uses his body extremely well. I think they'd need to be careful about encouraging him to lose too much weight.