Dirty birds punishment. **poll only**

Pile Driver

Do you agree with the reported punishment of 3 suspension days and 5 game suspension?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the reported punishment of 3 suspension days and 5 game suspension?

• Too light, should be more
    • Just right, it is fair
    • Too hard, should be less

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, that is sort of inaccurate...

Multiple words have been used: sprayed, poured, dumped, and doused.

If this were a court of law instead of a court of public opinion, I would be more concerned with how the urine was dispersed. For here, it's semantics.

Edited by Iron Mike

'Brian.Robinson@fortthomas.kyschools.us'; 'gene.kirchner@fortthomas.kyschools.us'; 'dale.mueller@fortthomas.kyschools.us'; 'johntweyer@gmail.com'; 'Brad@exitohio.com'; 'lmduck19@gmail.com'; 'jeffreycbeach@gmail.com'; 'kballen527@gmail.com'; jtackett@khsaa.org

These are the email addresses for the school board, superintendent, principal and AD. I threw Julian in there as well since this is a KHSAA sanctioned sport.

Put your money where your mouth is and send them an email to voice your displeasure.

What is your take on the punishment lawildcat?

Lets hear it.

Extremely weak. I don't think they should be kicked out of school but needed a longer suspension and should never be allowed to wear a Highlands uniform again.

I already sent my email. Everyone who is spouting off about the lack of punishment, etc. should be doing the same whether you have kids at HHS or not.

Reported as 3 school day suspension and 5 games. Young man that had urine sprayed' date=' doused, poured or dumped on him has quit the team.[/quote']

I would say that is too light. It's a tough situation, there's the extreme, expulsion then there is the light which is this. I think people wanted somewhere in between.

Extremely weak. I don't think they should be kicked out of school but needed a longer suspension and should never be allowed to wear a Highlands uniform again.

I already sent my email. Everyone who is spouting off about the lack of punishment, etc. should be doing the same whether you have kids at HHS or not.

How do you know that they aren't? Some feel that it needs to stay in the media AND result in a lot of attention at the BOE office.

'Brian.Robinson@fortthomas.kyschools.us'; 'gene.kirchner@fortthomas.kyschools.us'; 'dale.mueller@fortthomas.kyschools.us'; 'johntweyer@gmail.com'; 'Brad@exitohio.com'; 'lmduck19@gmail.com'; 'jeffreycbeach@gmail.com'; 'kballen527@gmail.com'; jtackett@khsaa.org

These are the email addresses for the school board, superintendent, principal and AD. I threw Julian in there as well since this is a KHSAA sanctioned sport.

Put your money where your mouth is and send them an email to voice your displeasure.

Now things have crossed the line and these threads need to be closed down for good. Move on people, it is over and done with.