Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REALSPORT

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by REALSPORT

  1. So I've read numbers like $170 and $200 per month for cable. What many people have been asking the cable companies for is an ala carte option. Instead of giving me 100 channels, let me pick the 25 that I watch and only pay for those. In a way, that is becoming an option, albeit not through the cable company. If local channels are available to you via an antenna you have that for free. For sports fans, you can pay ESPN, Amazon, and Peacock and get most NFL games. Add in Bally's and Big Ten network and get baseball and more college sports. Is it as convenient and jumping channels on cable? No. But my point is that for less than a $200 cable bill you can get most everything you now watch.
  2. Facilities - check Student body support - check (albeit a smaller number) Administrative support - check Big time booster support - check Brossart has those things. Add in a growing population base and you have a school and teams ready to blossom. The only thing that can detract from that path is increased tuition costs.
  3. The perception of outsiders, ie NewCath people, has been that Brossart has a good record but they don’t play anyone. I’m assuming the schedule was determined by Wiggins. It’s possible that the administration believes a new direction is needed for the program to take the next step. That’s all well and good but would you make that move without someone ready to take over?
  4. This will easily be the toughest defense that Washington has seen all year. For Michigan, it may be one of the worst defenses that they have seen. Washington gives up almost 400 yards per game. With only a week to prepare, I think Michigan wins by 2 scores.
  5. If he's smart he will retire. I'd rather coach high school than college right now. No way I'd kiss the backsides of 18 year olds and make promises to them. It's a different world from when he started. Off topic slightly, did anyone else see all the guys on the Alabama sideline in jerseys and pants? Was there a limit in how many guys could be active? Was wondering who those guys were.
  6. I can't find any reports on why he didn't play. He is a 6'7" point guard with big time offers including UK and Duke.
  7. Franco Harris had a pretty good career running out of bounds.
  8. The play was a weird screen to Mixon, who had like 5 blockers in front of him. If the pass is completed it would be a big gainer. I just don't like throwing the ball across the field like that.
  9. Yeah curious vote totals. There were several guys who I thought had better years including Luis Castillo. Gray had a good ERA and WHIP but an 8-8 record. I would want more from an ace than .500. I'm glad that the Reds didn't spend that much money for him.
  10. Sonny Gray as a #1 tells you all you need to know about the Cardinals. Their pitching was horrible last year and they have to make moves. Gray is just slightly over .500 for his career and should really be a #3 starter. The Reds have 7 -8 young pitchers on their roster who project to be quality starters. They might add someone if it makes sense financially, but they aren't in the position the Cardinals are. The complaining about losing out to the Cardinals makes no sense.
  11. Yes, there will no longer be 1 n 1's. I wonder if the changes will result in teams being more aggressive on the defensive end. Every quarter will start with 0 team fouls.
  12. 10 point game - Raceland 5 point game - Cooper 4 point game - Owensboro Catholic 3 point game - Trinity 2 point game - Boyle County 1 point game - Christian Academy-Louisville Tiebreaker: Total points in the Raceland/Pikeville game. - 22
  13. I heard a rumor that Stoops was prepared to accept and was in College Station, but word had leaked and the fanbase and donors let their displeasure known to administration.
  14. When he had time, Browning made some good throws. I didn't have as much issue with the play calling as I did with the game plan in general. Taylor is stubborn in changing up what they do. No matter if it's a hurt Burrow or a backup QB.
  15. I always root for chaos these last 2 weeks. We need Alabama to beat Georgia. Ohio State and Michigan to play an epic close game, The Ville to beat Florida St., and Oregon to beat Washington.
  16. What a horrible waste of good bourbon. ?
  17. It hinges on the defense. Lou's system takes time. They have so many new faces in the secondary. What the heck - 5-2 and they make the playoff.
  18. 5 point game - Christian Academy-Louisville 4 point game - Beechwood 3 point game - Ballard 2 point game - Covington Catholic 1 point game - Frederick Douglass
  19. I like the Dawgs in a close one. In the few common opponents they have I think Georgia has looked better.
  20. I think you hit the nail on the head. In addition, if he goes in front of a judge and it's proven later that he lied... he's in serious trouble. They want to try and to win a Natty and Harbaugh will move on to the NFL.
  21. A gaggle. LOL This could be the year but I don't see it right now. The Bills have a monster schedule remaining. The AFC west and south love to beat each other up. The question is who goes on a roll and who can stay healthy. I think there is a good possibility that all 4 AFC North teams make it.
  22. After this past week, I have to say Cooper and Southwestern
  23. 5 point game - Boyle County 4 point game - Mayfield 3 point game - Male 2 point game - Bryan Station 1 point game - Hart County
  24. So you think 11-6 is needed to get in? I'm not sure that 10-7 has ever failed to make it. This week and the KC week are the most likely losses. They would need to win out at home (Pitt, Minn, Indy, Clev) and beat Pittsburgh and Jax on the road to get to 11-6. Seems doable but they need to get consistent.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.