Big 10 Suspends Harbaugh

TribeTime

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

How many games was he suspended to start the season? Wasn't it 3 or 4...add that to these 3 and that's half a season he will miss of Michigan's best year in decades.

I am spouting off JD.  I don't know.  What I do know is I am tired of hearing about Michigan and cheating. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

What a joke!! Making the head coach responsible for every single thing in the Michigan football program, what this means in reality is Michigan football is on top and making Harbaugh the scapegoat, pretty sad situation for college football!

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.  It comes with the territory and he is responsible for it.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.  It comes with the territory and he is responsible for it.  

He was wearing the crown when they were getting thrashed years ago, where were the whistleblowers then? No, let’s wait until they rebound and become prominent again. Big10 Commissioner trying to applaud himself with ruling, just bad timing and terrible for college football.

• Like 1

Hey, his salary is for 12 games and if this suspension holds, he will get paid for 12 games and will have only coached 6 games. I think what could be must see tv will be if Michigan wins out and Harbaugh comes back for the Big 10 Championship and wins, and the commissioner Tony Petitti has to hand the conference trophy to Harbaugh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

He was wearing the crown when they were getting thrashed years ago, where were the whistleblowers then? No, let’s wait until they rebound and become prominent again. Big10 Commissioner trying to applaud himself with ruling, just bad timing and terrible for college football.

Probably because they weren't sign stealing then. I saw a report on Wednesday that since Connor Stalions had been a part of the Michigan football program they were like 30-1.

• Like 1

I don't know the details nor how involved or knowledgeable Harbaugh was. Sign stealing doesn’t seem that significant an issue to me. There is a reason teams have three people flashing signs at the same time. The problem is the methods the coach used. I think any more of a penalty would be too much. If it wasn't for all the outside pressure, the penalty would be less.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Probably because they weren't sign stealing then. I saw a report on Wednesday that since Connor Stalions had been a part of the Michigan football program they were like 30-1.

Sign stealing doesn’t have anything to do with the resurgence of Michigan football, absolutely nothing, it’s really laughable to hear that sign stealing has picked up the program.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Sign stealing doesn’t have anything to do with the resurgence of Michigan football, absolutely nothing, it’s really laughable to hear that sign stealing has picked up the program.

I was saying it really tongue in check. I think the only thing that this could really get bad if in the Central Michigan and NCAA investigation that it was actually Stalions that somehow was on the Central Michigan sideline then that could be a severe incident in my opinion.