Everything posted by REALSPORT
-
2023-2024 Football Realignment
Is there another district with less travel involved than the 1A District Three group? - Bellevue, Dayton, Newport, Newport Central Catholic. How nice is it that they can almost walk to each other's fields?
-
2023-2024 Football Realignment
You have to make it more about the journey and less about the destination. It's tough, I get that. It's up to the coach to sell the program and make it about the brotherhood formed and the memories that are made. That might sound pollyannish but it's required to make a program work.
-
Bishop Brossart vs. Paris Updates (10th Region All "A" Championship)
59-42 Brossart after a basket by Schumacher
-
Bishop Brossart vs. Paris Updates (10th Region All "A" Championship)
bmustang feed is back.
-
Bishop Brossart vs. Paris Updates (10th Region All "A" Championship)
34-25 Brossart up at the half
-
Bishop Brossart vs. Paris Updates (10th Region All "A" Championship)
- Bishop Brossart 44 Bracken County 38 (10th Region Class A Championship)
This was a game of crazy runs by both teams. Bracken had a 16-0 run at one point. Congrats to the Lady Stangs.- Mason County 77 Campbell County 73
Truth. If I was named AD at a NKY high school, and was told that I could hire any coach I wanted, he would be tops on my list.- Most embarrassing losses in college football history?
With a Bump Tanner, a Bo McMillan and a Buck Jones on the roster I would expect nothing short of a beatdown. ?- Ravens at Bengals Predictions/Updates (Wild Card Round)
Even if he plays, how effective can he be after sitting for all these weeks?- St. Henry 61 Newport Central Catholic 57 (9th Region All "A" Quarterfinals)
Coach Faust is now 3 wins away from tying the record. Congrats Elmer!- Paris 73 Bracken County 68 (10th Region All "A" Semifinals)
I wonder how heated things got on the Bracken bus after this game. To say those guys play with a passion would be a huge understatement.- Bills at Bengals Predictions/Updates (Cancelled)
A prime example of rushing to get something out there. Nothing Skip said was wrong, but it wasn't the time to do it. We all had such a helpless feeling last night. I just think Skip hit Send without thinking if it was a good idea.- Bengals at Patriots Predictions/Updates
The Pats average 21 a game. Unless the Bengals give them short fields I don't think they score that many this week. Bengals 30-17- Ludlow New Field 2023
Outstanding!- Is this the year that the era of the pocket passer dies?
The League has changed. Guys like Fouts and Marino would not have the same success because LB's and DE's are so fast today. You don't have to be a running QB but you do have to have "escapeability" Burrow and Tua come to mind.- Michael Mayer 2023 NFL Draft Prospects
TE's get beat up in the NFL. They almost always miss games with injuries. As much as I'd like to see him in stripes I would rather the Bengals look at other positions with their pick and resign Hurst. Pitts was supposed to be a can't miss guy and he has underwhelmed so far. I don't see Mayer going until the mid to late first round. I could see Dallas as a landing spot.- Wisconsin QB transfer Graham Mertz to Kentucky?
Is this the plan for UK now? Getting QB's from the portal as opposed to recruiting a freshman to play?- 2023-2024 Football Realignment
If Bracken moves up that leaves that district with 3. I suppose Sayre could move there but not sure how many are in the district they would be leaving. For every action there is a reaction. Holy Cross is maybe 15-20 minutes from Brossart so not much further. They would probably only have to make one trip with the other school coming north. They also have a nice "rivalry" with Brossart already.- 2023-2024 Football Realignment
I think it would be more likely that Holy Cross replaces Bracken County in the district with Brossart, Paris and Nicholas County.- Socks and Shoes
- Socks and Shoes
There was a hilarious bit in an episode of All in the Family about this. As you can imagine, Archie and Meathead were on opposite sides.- Louisville 24 Cincinnati 7 (Wasabi Fenway Bowl)
He will not. I believe Kerry Coombs is the interim coach. This, like most of the bowl games, will be partially determined by opt-outs and portal entrants.- Michigan 45 Ohio State 23
Bama has certainly been more consistent and has gotten into the playoffs more often. They are 9-4 overall in playoff games. That includes a 1-1 record against Ohio State, a 2-2 record against Clemson and a 1-1 record against Georgia. They are 5-0 against other conference teams (UC, ND, Wash., Okla, Mich.St.). So I wouldn't say they have been head and shoulders better than Ohio State and Clemson.- Michigan 45 Ohio State 23
Ohio State won the very first playoff in 2015. They've made the playoffs 4 of the 8 years and have a 3-3 record in those games. That should be 4-2 since the 2020 Clemson game was stolen ?. Actually they would be 4-3 because they would not have beaten LSU. - Bishop Brossart 44 Bracken County 38 (10th Region Class A Championship)