Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Mayer 2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Featured Replies

What do you think...where does Mayer end up?

And does he ever end up with a nickname besides "Baby Gronk"? Lol

  • Replies 30
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hopefully the last pick of the 1st round to the Cincinnati Bengals. 

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    Don't you dare!

  • You’re no doubt correct. As long as Joe, Jamarr and Tee are healthy we are going to have a top 8 offense at least. We can plug a guy like Hayden in there and be fine. I think looking at Mike, the

Hopefully the last pick of the 1st round to the Cincinnati Bengals. 

I'd love to see him in Cincinnati.  He could be Burrow's Gronk or Kelce.    But I don't think he lasts until the Bengals pick.

I'd love for the Bengals or Cowboys to get him.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

I'd love for the Bengals or Cowboys to get him.

Don't you dare!

Good luck Michael.  It's been a pleasure to watch you grow to the player you have become so far.

Would love to see him play for the Bengals, but I don't think he's going to last that long. Would be a perfect fit long-term in between Chase and Higgins, especially on a cheap rookie deal when those two and Burrow are about to get paid. Great player that I think is more valuable today with his blocking ability vs all the 2 high defenses in the NFL than maybe a couple years ago. 

1 hour ago, CCHFC said:

Would love to see him play for the Bengals, but I don't think he's going to last that long. Would be a perfect fit long-term in between Chase and Higgins, especially on a cheap rookie deal when those two and Burrow are about to get paid. Great player that I think is more valuable today with his blocking ability vs all the 2 high defenses in the NFL than maybe a couple years ago. 

You can usually get a decent TE in free agency pretty cheap every year (Hurst) so I don't think the Bengals would spend a 1st round pick on him unless he tumbled down the draft board. I'd love to see him on our team though. I'm a little concerned that he'll end up in a place like Pittsburgh.

1 hour ago, burreaux said:

You can usually get a decent TE in free agency pretty cheap every year (Hurst) so I don't think the Bengals would spend a 1st round pick on him unless he tumbled down the draft board. I'd love to see him on our team though. I'm a little concerned that he'll end up in a place like Pittsburgh.

You’re no doubt correct. As long as Joe, Jamarr and Tee are healthy we are going to have a top 8 offense at least. We can plug a guy like Hayden in there and be fine.

I think looking at Mike, there aren’t any 265 lb TE’s in the league right now that can line up as an inline Y or split out and win with quickness, size and route running vs man coverage. Combine that with his after the catch play strength and blocking ability and I think there is a chance he ends up a multiple time first team all pro TE. I just hope he ends up in a good situation with a good QB. 

20 minutes ago, CCHFC said:

You’re no doubt correct. As long as Joe, Jamarr and Tee are healthy we are going to have a top 8 offense at least. We can plug a guy like Hayden in there and be fine.

I think looking at Mike, there aren’t any 265 lb TE’s in the league right now that can line up as an inline Y or split out and win with quickness, size and route running vs man coverage. Combine that with his after the catch play strength and blocking ability and I think there is a chance he ends up a multiple time first team all pro TE. I just hope he ends up in a good situation with a good QB. 

Me too, I want what is best for Mike.  Just please don't beat the Bengals, that will be a tough one but I will still be happy for him. 

56 minutes ago, theguru said:

Me too, I want what is best for Mike.  Just please don't beat the Bengals, that will be a tough one but I will still be happy for him. 

I'm thinking a good NFC West team like the Seahawks, I think we get them at home next year. This was we can see him in Cincy and then he can't kill us year in and year out.

7 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I'm thinking a good NFC West team like the Seahawks, I think we get them at home next year. This was we can see him in Cincy and then he can't kill us year in and year out.

 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Me too, I want what is best for Mike.  Just please don't beat the Bengals, that will be a tough one but I will still be happy for him. 

.... because everyone knows that the Bengals can't cover a tight end!

5 hours ago, nkypete said:

 

.... because everyone knows that the Bengals can't cover a tight end!

Is that still a thing?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.