Michigan 45 Ohio State 23

16thBBall Fan

It’s funny that a lot of OSU were done with Urban and were ready to move on to Ryan Day thinking Urban had lost it, and Day was going to be a stud. Yet now he can’t even beat Michigan, which is something Urban always did. 

With that said I think if OSU somehow gets lucky and makes the playoffs still. They definitely are good enough to win it all. With that said I don’t think they deserve it. They just got beat down at home to a rival that didn’t even have its best player who is one of the best players in the country. If it was a close loss, I would say they still probably should make it. However, I don’t think they deserve it all now. 

3 hours ago, futurecoach said:

It’s funny that a lot of OSU were done with Urban and were ready to move on to Ryan Day thinking Urban had lost it, and Day was going to be a stud. Yet now he can’t even beat Michigan, which is something Urban always did. 

With that said I think if OSU somehow gets lucky and makes the playoffs still. They definitely are good enough to win it all. With that said I don’t think they deserve it. They just got beat down at home to a rival that didn’t even have its best player who is one of the best players in the country. If it was a close loss, I would say they still probably should make it. However, I don’t think they deserve it all now. 

To be fair, after watching Urban's personal life fall apart since leaving OSU, it might all be for the best.  

• Like 1