Best Incoming Freshman 9th Region

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Joe Fredrick have a nephew coming from Cincy that is supposed to be really good?

Raavai Commodore of Holmes will see varsity action this year as a frosh....kid can play. He is definitely in the discussion. Younger brother of Chris Englemon. 6'0 PG

Not that I know of.

Maybe it was the younger Ruthsatz that he was telling me about. I seem to remember him telling me about a kid at Moeller too though that he might have mentioned as being his nephew.

Maybe it was the younger Ruthsatz that he was telling me about. I seem to remember him telling me about a kid at Moeller too though that he might have mentioned as being his nephew.

Nephew

Who is the kid that Dixie is getting that has been famously ripping up open gyms all over northern KY? I've heard that he is, without question, the best incoming 9th grader in the region.

I have a son who plays for Dixie and has been to every open gym except maybe one... according to him this kid does not exist?? If he does exist it sure would be nice to have him!

Also, Adam Kunkel is the real deal! Kid can play and he has a big, competitive heart. Smart decision to "transfer" to Cooper.