Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Incoming Freshman 9th Region

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts?

 

Often times threads like this get more involvement when you begin by stating your thoughts on the subject and why. I'm guessing from the handle I know the answer, and you may well be right, but giving your opinion will usually get things going!

  • Author

AJ Mauer(Sp?) CCH

Ruthsatz( CCH)

Adam Kunkle - Cooper

 

Is this the kid that played for Conner Middle School last year? If so, why is he at Cooper and not Conner?

.......

 

Who is the kid that Dixie is getting that has been famously ripping up open gyms all over northern KY? I've heard that he is, without question, the best incoming 9th grader in the region.

  • Author

Do you know where he is from?

Doesn't Joe Fredrick have a nephew coming from Cincy that is supposed to be really good?

 

Raavai Commodore of Holmes will see varsity action this year as a frosh....kid can play. He is definitely in the discussion. Younger brother of Chris Englemon. 6'0 PG

Doesn't Joe Fredrick have a nephew coming from Cincy that is supposed to be really good? PG

 

Not that I know of.

Not that I know of.

 

Maybe it was the younger Ruthsatz that he was telling me about. I seem to remember him telling me about a kid at Moeller too though that he might have mentioned as being his nephew.

Stevie Pangallo. Guess which school. Here is a hint. Grandpa is varsity head coach.

Maybe it was the younger Ruthsatz that he was telling me about. I seem to remember him telling me about a kid at Moeller too though that he might have mentioned as being his nephew.

 

Nephew

Cooper should have a nice class.

Kunkel

McNeil

Lay (is he going to Cooper?)

Stevie Pangallo. Guess which school. Here is a hint. Grandpa is varsity head coach.

 

Have heard really good things about this kid.

.......

 

Who is the kid that Dixie is getting that has been famously ripping up open gyms all over northern KY? I've heard that he is, without question, the best incoming 9th grader in the region.

 

I have a son who plays for Dixie and has been to every open gym except maybe one... according to him this kid does not exist?? If he does exist it sure would be nice to have him!

 

Also, Adam Kunkel is the real deal! Kid can play and he has a big, competitive heart. Smart decision to "transfer" to Cooper.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.